Hi

I'm James.So I'm going 2 China... So I really need hep on buying good blades. I already know that TTHongili sucks like carp,but can some one give me a little more info?
Hi I am Laiton you shouldn't buy any plastic blades buy a MFBs (Metal fight beyblade)
Welcome! Smile Yeah, you shouldn't be able to find anymore plastics/HMS. You should look for MFB. This thread should help: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
Also, where are you from?
Welcome!
I doubt you will find MFB in China right now, outside of Hong Kong. Welcome, though.
Hello! If your going to china, then are you chinese?
I am! In china, I looked everywhere for beyblades and there wasn't any.
But keep looking!
Welcome!
I'm chinese too! lol, hi!

I know Jusco in HK sold them, thats where my friend bought me my pegasus starter and her random booster vol.2 but that was back in april. My mom said she couldn't find any in HK, but i expect she was looking in the smaller toy shops around HK right at its birth, so i wasn't suprised. If you're in mainland chinese, be wary of fake stuff though, thats all i can say, look in stores with good reputation, eg places like toys'r'us
Welcome and have a wonderful day Joyful_3
TT Hongli don't just 'suck like carp', they're fake and completely illegal.

Welcome to the WBO and good luck with your bey-hunt. :3
Yes, I'm chinese. I have these cool 2 spinner beyblades: 1 in middle and the body like normal
yes, there are beyblades in china right now. ...also, is audley a fake company?

Speechless
Welcome Smile
Never heard of Audly but I think that anything other than Takara/Hasbro is fake and/or illegal.
I'm back.I found a lot of HSMs and 1 MFB at the local store
Welcome to the WBO, I have heard of Audley... My cousin has some Audley blade, I think...
Welcome to WBO! It is usually better to buy MFB from japan or simply buy it online and TThongli blades are fake.
TT Hongli is always fakes, there is no such thing as a 'real TT Hongli'. And wouldn't it be easier to just buy MFB online, instead of going all the way to Japan to buy them. Tired