Hi

Hello i am new, i hope to get better and more informed here about beyblade. Right now i am 13 yrs old. I love the old season of beyblade better though. It was a big impact of my life. Even when ur 1 or 2 or 3 or whatever age beyblade is impresssionanble. Right now i own 2 beys, because this theify Kid name joey stole like 6 of them, So i am going to get my fave 3 beys and thats it. And maybe collect if i am up to it. HE is lucky i am not going to make him pay, but that makes me the better person.

So at the moment i am trying to pick my third fave bey it is btw Rock LEone and Fang leone, and i am leaning tward Fang, i just need to know which fusion wheel is heavier, so i am reasearching. So its nice to meet u all, Fellow bladers

Let it Rip!
Welcome to the WBO!
Sad to know you lost 6 of your beyblades.....
As far as i know, Fang is heavier than Rock MW.

Have a good time here and i hope you get your Fang Leone Rock Leone

PS: You do like Leone huh? Is Kyoya your favorite charachter?
hello and welcome to the community have fun and dont hesitate to ask questions to kai-v and follw the rules.i fell sorry for the 6 beys that were stolen but if you need to buy check tthis thread

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...ES?page=97

Dimsum2u is an authorized dealer of wbo and sell in discount for the wbo members.
Welcome to the WBO. Sorry to hear your beys were stolen. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a very useful resource. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.