Hi

yo guys, I'm Amoto, I've been beyblading since 2003-to whenever they stop making them. I just recently got back in since it was a year ago I discovered about the new beyblades. I have three beyblades currently and hoping to get 10 before the year is out. the ones I have are Galaxy Pegasus, a red-yellow orange beyblade and from what I read it is a Virgo don't know which one Its not earth theres to much red in it, and the body is different, but anyway the last one of my trio is my original one Manta Diver from 2004, anyway hoping to get along with all of you and hope to have alot of fun.
Hi welcome to the WBO. Try not to get warning level's. Where do you live they might be some torney's near you. If you need help you can just PM me have a nice timeSmile.
Hello, Welcome to the wbo. Hope you enjoy your stay and not get any warning. If you want help PM "Private Message " me..
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to have another person from the plastic gen back. I was also from then. Check out my guide in my signature for a basic guide to the WBO. Feel free to PM me if you need help.
Welcome to the WBO. Plastic beyblades rule! Wish I coulda been around for them. Anyway, welcome! Don't get warned and have fun!