Hi!!!!

Hey I'm BigBangKid, I'm a novice so I won't be battling just yet, but watch out when I do!!!!
Hi BigBangKid, I'm Duck! Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! I hope you have a great time here! Make certain you read your Introductory PM from Kai-V and the rules! If you have any questions, or just want to talk, feel free to PM me! If you'd like a signature or avatar, you can go to one of the Signature Shops in the Your Creations Forum. If you need a customization, you can visit the Build a Combo thread. Have fun! Wink
hi hope you enjoy the site Smile
Hey, welcome to the wbo. im glad that ur so fired up and ready for your moment, that u have that spark of competitiveness. there's not many out there with it. Smile makes me smile. anyway, have fun, but watch wut u post and dont do anything to get the mods po'd. hope to see u some day at a tournament or something...
Hi welcome to the WBO.if you need a combo then Post Here.if you have a Question then Post Here.if you need Help with Buying Beys then Post Here.feel free to PM me if You need Help.well have a nice TimeSmile
hi welcome to the wbo read the rulse and dont get warned
Welcome to the WBO. Make sure you read the rules and have fun.

Here are some threads you might find helpful.

If you need any help feel free to PM me. IM always around.