Hi

[/color][color=#800000] My name is Shadow Urameshi, my favorite beyblade will have to be all of Kai's beyblades. I luv beyblade, I have been beyblading for like four to five years now. I hope I get to go to some of the up coming tournements and show what i can do.
Welcome to the WBO!! Joyful_3 have you heard of MFB?
Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:54 PM)jsc Wrote: Welcome to the WBO!! Joyful_3 have you heard of MFB?

Thanx and yea i have heard of it, i'm also trying to study what the new show is about. It looks promsing to bring back the sport everyone loves.
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome Smile

Thanx
(Jun. 30, 2009  10:02 PM)Rocky Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3

Thanx Joyful_3
Hey, welcome to WBO! Hope you have a great time here Smile
(Jun. 30, 2009  10:18 PM)Aqua Wrote: Hey, welcome to WBO! Hope you have a great time here Smile

I hope i do, I'm actually looking forward for some battles and support this website.
I sometimes stud other beyblades by looking up information about it and when i see my cousins or my friends i either tech them or beybattle them to practice so they can see if their beyblades are getting stronger or not. But I always tell them one rule beyblade with your heart. Sometimes they don't believe lol. But I have been writing about beyblade just for fun.
thnx Joyful_3
Hey, Welcome to the WBO! Where do you live?
(Jun. 30, 2009  11:25 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Hey, Welcome to the WBO! Where do you live?

I live at Bronx, NY.
Cool theres a lot of us in New York! Im in Staten Island. We plan a lot of tournaments you should add yourself to the map so when a tournament is planed you can be informed.
(Jun. 30, 2009  11:59 PM)Maz Wrote: Cool theres a lot of us in New York! Im in Staten Island. We plan a lot of tournaments you should add yourself to the map so when a tournament is planed you can be informed.

kool, I think I add myself in the map, im not really sure lol, but Im gald to hear there were other beybladers around New York. I just wish I cna find someoen to beybattle with for fun in my free time lol.
Welcome!
(Jul. 01, 2009  12:13 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Welcome!

thanx
Welcome to the WBO, I hope you have a great time here!
thanx
Welcome to the WBO! Glad that you found us. Smile