Hi!

A user suggested I join so here I am.. I'm writing music for the new Metal Fight Beyblade that's soon to come out Smile Exciting!

Greetings from Toronto!

Neil
Welcome to WBO!
Glad to know your writing the music to accompany the MFB series
Welcome to WBO!

btw there's actually a tournament coming up soon in May called Beyblade War Room and will be hosted at Anime North in Toronto if you're interested Smile
(Mar. 27, 2009  10:25 PM)TehAlex Wrote: Welcome to WBO!
Glad to know you've heard about MFB's :3

What are you asking? Smile
I meant as in its nice to know your writing the music to the series P:

sorry for any misunderstanding
You're the official music person or you just happen to want to write some music to accompany it? Chocked

And welcome. Joyful_3 Try and get yourself to BWR. Grin
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Hi there! Welcome to the WBO. I'm glad you took the time to join, can't wait to hear your compositions in Metal Fight Beyblade. Smile

(Mar. 27, 2009  10:29 PM)Rocky Wrote: Try and get yourself to BWR. Grin

Yes, he should! Check out the BEYBLADE WAR ROOM thread if you're interested.
Welcome to the WBO, Are you Cutekitty888 from Youtube? if so I'm beybladefighter Smile
EDIT: Nevermind...she joined just then.
Welcome Neil! So, you're in Toronto? Please consider stopping by Anime North for Beyblade War Room and meet some of the fans of the series you've been working on!

By the way, I sent you an e-mail and never received a response, so would you mind if I contacted you via PM here?
(Mar. 27, 2009  11:22 PM)Raykon Wrote: Welcome to the WBO, Are you Cutekitty888 from Youtube? if so I'm beybladefighter Smile

dude he's the musical composer for Metal Fight Beyblade
Awesome!!!! So To wasn't lieing.....
Anyway, Welcome to the WBO! Sure is awesome to have someone like you join. Should stop by Anime North this year.
Welcome Neil! Looking forward to hearing your work Smile
Woot! It's Jonathan, thanks so much for joining Neil!
Woah, welcome dude. Lets get some nice music in there eh? If you put a load of badly produced rap in there I garuntee I won't watch kay? Wink

I have faith in you. =P
hey nice to see someone who helps with the anime on here
btw whats the main style of music for the series
hey neil its nice to meet ya i hope you have fun on wbo
(Mar. 29, 2009  1:38 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Woah, welcome dude. Lets get some nice music in there eh? If you put a load of badly produced rap in there I garuntee I won't watch kay? Wink

I have faith in you. =P

This will be awkward if that's what he was planning.......Chocked