Hi!

Hello I'm Ek and I'm a newbie in the hws beyblade world.
I'm going to write something about me but first I have to say two things:
1- my english is not very good so I'd like you don't care about my mistakes
2- I'm italian, do I have to mak another thread in the italian forum "introduce yourself"?
Ok now I can start.
I first met beyblade when I was a kid and like all my school matters I had a beyblade, plastic^^. My very first was roller attacker a green bey with some kind of balls in the attack ring.
Unfortunatly after a year we stopped play beys and I stopped too till now with the release in Italy of HWS. But I've already known about their released in japan because my friend's father, who usually goes to japan for work, bought a coro-coro for me.
Now I hope I didn't make you bored
( I now have just four beys: storm aquario, storm pegasis, rock leone and dark cancer, the hasbro ones^^)
Welcome to the WBO, and no you don't for question 2. =P
Beyblade Metal Fusion is attracting so many new bladers these days, it's so good to see. ^^
welcome to the WBO! Wink
hi, i'm Bey guy24, and sort of new to bey blade.
I first started when the plastic series came out , but i lost my bey blades shortly after.When i found out about hms i decided to give it a whirl, and i now have 4 bey blades (Flame Sagittario, Storm Pegasus, Lightning L-Drago,and Dark Wolf) and i want to know when their are tournaments coming to the Clermont Florida area. thanks[/font]
hi guys im new its so cool to meet fellow bleyders
Stop bringing back relatively old topics just to say that you are new too.