Hi!

Hello I'm new to the WBBO and beyblade in general. I like to watch anime with my favorite series being Naruto and my favorite character being Naruto. I also like basketball with my favorite team being the Milwaukee Bucks and my favorite player being Dell Curry. My favorite beyblade series currently is Sparking with the combo I've been using being King Fafnir Zenith Hold' - 1D.
I am plink plink and I have been blading for 6 years i like naruto to

Do you know anything about a purple gran dragon
(Jan. 08, 2023  10:08 PM)Plinkplink Wrote: I am plink plink and I have been blading for 6 years i like naruto to

Do you know anything about a purple gran dragon

You mean like Gohan's purple dragon?
Welcome to the WBO. Follow the rules and you should have a good time here Naruto Mid, One Piece is better
Gohan from dragon ball
(Jan. 09, 2023  6:07 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Follow the rules and you should have a good time here Naruto Mid, One Piece is better

FACTS!!

But hey welcome here! Do you have any beyblades?

P.S. Naruto is High mid tier as an anime but still legendary because of the manga and the characters. Its just so much filler, repeated flash backs and naruto talking people out of things when they deserved to get beat. But Naruto did bring Legends like Madara, Obito, Nagato, Itachi, Neji, Rock lee, Shikamaru, Minato and killer BEE.
My guy Lee thanks
(Jan. 09, 2023  6:07 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Follow the rules and you should have a good time here Naruto Mid, One Piece is better

Nah Naruto is better, Naruto is peak

(Jan. 09, 2023  11:18 AM)anantaking Wrote:

FACTS!!

But hey welcome here! Do you have any beyblades?

P.S. Naruto is High mid tier as an anime but still legendary because of the manga and the characters. Its just so much filler, repeated flash backs and naruto talking people out of things when they deserved to get beat. But Naruto did bring Legends like Madara, Obito, Nagato, Itachi, Neji, Rock lee, Shikamaru, Minato and killer BEE.

Yeah most of my beys are sparking beys though.

High mid tier is crazy, and I highly disagree about Naruto talking people out of things I bad. If Naruto beat everyone and didn't talk to them then that character isn't Naruto that's basically just Luffy. Naruto is someone who likes to connect with people and understand them and through that he tries to change them for the better. I don't see the problem with filler as it's just adventures that the main characters go on that are majorly funny like the Naruto robot. And what's wrong with flash backs? It's supposed to show the connections between the characters and show have they've grown. The entire story of Naruto is basically just about connections and using connections and understanding to stop people instead of violence.