Heyyyy :D

heyy im mortalnerd, ii was on another forum ( aquosplayer ) and some people recommended me to go here, which was a brilliant idea, ii love italics text, so get uused to it Grin umm in beyblade terms, ive never bought one, but i used to get free ones in crisps, and collected all of them, that was 6 years ago? and still have them Grin so ii can wait to start Grin
(Dec. 21, 2009  12:48 PM)Benkei Wrote: Welcome to the WBO. Heard of MFB yet?

metal fight beyblade? ii heard it off samaster on my other forum Grin theres loads of fans tht love beyblade Grin and the starsigns, ii want the aries one Grin
Good luck finding around $300 it's very rare.
unless he gets the hybrid defense and stamina reshuffle which has rock aries and thats about £60, so welcome anyway Smile
ouch thats expensive, whats the cheapest one?
that is the cheapest aries, but in the reshuffle you two other beys aswell and a beylauncher.
so why are the starsigns the most expensive?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-57-Hy...=reshuffle

That's the cheapest version of Aries. There are two more, however one of them costs around $150 and the other $300.

The star signs aren't the most expensive just aries and pisces.
ouchh im so expensive Grin gta love aries, so in general, how much are beyblades? like the cheapest? sorry abowt this, ive never bought one Grin
Look through the bey marketplace forum and I think you'll find what you're looking for.
the cheapest mfb starter is about 12.99 online because you can buy a booster which are cheaper but they dont come with launchers so you would be better off buying a starter so you get a launcher, they will be cheaper when they are released in england and usa in spring 2010
ii like your name aqua Grin ii like water (Y) so what beyblades does everyone use now?
what do you mean most people use mfb if thats what you mean.
yeah, but some people like to stick to the classics
but ii thought uu sed metalfight arent availible in shops and are released until next spring?
(Dec. 21, 2009  3:50 PM)MortalNerd Wrote: but ii thought uu sed metalfight arent availible in shops and are released until next spring?

Online stores.
ohh ii get uu know lmaooo Grin thanks, im such a spud Grin