HeyBladers (See what I did there?)

Nice to meet you all. I'm new to the BB scene, played with the original plastic tops when they first came out but I've only been reading about the competitive scene recently.

Anyway, I'm here to learn the ropes and maybe make some friends along the way Grin
Welcome! Grin
Welcome Smile Where are you from?
Thanks guys, and in response to Brad I'm from Southwest England. I actually found this site on a link from the London Expo which I believe hosted a WBO tourney in May this year, do you think there will be a repeat event in late Oct? That'd be awesome.
There is a UK event coming up, check the Official Events forum. I don't think there's any plan for another event at October MCM but I could talk to the UKers about it.
There will probably have another event next year. The event was on beyday and there will most likely be another beyday so i figure another tourney should happen.
Cool, thanks. I'll check the upcoming events then!
lol HeyBladers... Welcome! have a good time here!
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Welcome to the WBO! (and I c wat u did thar) Stupid
Regarding a tourney at the October MCM, not really sure yet. Unless of course someone else does it (which I would fully support). Need to talk to other people about it but too tired from the last one lol. In any case, we should have a number of smaller meet ups that it would be awesome if you could come to. We have one in like two weeks actually, in London.

And welcome to the WBO. Grin
welcome to WBO! Smile
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:05 PM)Rocky Wrote: Regarding a tourney at the October MCM, not really sure yet. Unless of course someone else does it (which I would fully support). Need to talk to other people about it but too tired from the last one lol. In any case, we should have a number of smaller meet ups that it would be awesome if you could come to. We have one in like two weeks actually, in London.

And welcome to the WBO. Grin

I probably won't be able to make one that soon. Partially due to a lack of actual BeyBlades Tongue_out But thanks for the heads up, I'll be keeping an eye out for upcoming events.

Oh, and please please do come to Oct MCM. If not then I'll go back in time and convince Takara to brand all BeyBlades with Hello Kitty.