Hey wassup.

Hey, I'm Eric. I'm just coming to this forum because I want to get back into beyblades, and this is the most popular/developed beyblade community/wiki around now. Although I wish sites like Genocide BB were still around...

Anyways, I've been doing research and I wish I had come back to beyblades earlier/saved my old blades. Personally, I don't like the MFS so far, and I will probably only invest money into it when Storm Pegasus comes out. I just like the HMS system better, it was a much more solid line of blades, but I hope MFS can become as solid as HMS was, because I understand they've just started out.

This unavailability of HMS blades sucks to me, cause now the only blades I'm going to have are Draciel, Driger, and Gaia Dragoon... (HMS series)

But I ramble on.

MFB*
(Mar. 08, 2009  10:44 PM)Commie Wrote: I just like the HMS system better, it was a much more solid line of blades, but I hope MFS can become as solid as HMS was, because I understand they've just started out.

What are you basing this on? MFB has already outclassed HMS.
Lol. Welcome. Hope you learn more about MFB! Grin
(Mar. 08, 2009  10:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What are you basing this on? MFB has already outclassed HMS.
The lack of being able to choose which spin direction you want, the repeated releases of the same parts, and because of that, the limited library/selection of parts to use to customize your blade. When a blade comes out with a Wolborg MS-ish bearing bottom, that's when I think MFB will have a good part selection.

But don't get me wrong, I most likely will support MFB blades, and hope they come to America.
Wolborg MS already loses to something as simple as Libra 105D. Wink And there's rumours of a Bearing Track around September, last I heard. As for spin direction, I understand and somewhat agree with you, but being able to select spin direction on the fly was almost game-breaking since spin direction is such a large part of strategy.
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile
Hello! Welcome to the WBO!
Check out the Beywiki main page for any information you need. If theres something thats not there use the Ask a question, get an answer thread. You should add yourself to the map also, so if people that are having tournaments in your area they will know to contact you.
Welcome to the WBO! Grin It's nice that you researched things beforehand. :3
So whereabouts are you from? Smile
(Mar. 08, 2009  11:40 PM)Rocky Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Grin It's nice that you researched things beforehand. :3
So whereabouts are you from? Smile
I'm from Cheltenham... In Pennsylvania. A suburb next to Philly.
Theres a tournament in new jersey soon you should check out the info maybe you can attend. Its this saterday if im not mistaken.
Welcome to the WBO!
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
I hope you grow to like MFB's
(Mar. 15, 2009  8:19 PM)chas Wrote: waz good beyblade world its chas

(Mar. 15, 2009  8:28 PM)eazy Wrote: wats poppin get at me its eazy

Stop trying to take over someone else's introduction thread. :\
no thats my cousin istole the line from him hhah
There is obiously some WBS cheating here Unhappy
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:50 PM)Giga Wrote: There is obiously some WBS cheating here Unhappy

yeah that's my feeling as well.
Ugh. Why do people do that? Do you think it's an existing member?
(Mar. 15, 2009  9:54 PM)Giga Wrote: Ugh. Why do people do that? Do you think it's an existing member?

i can't really say. we'll have a verification system in place soon.
I really can't say "I don't believe it".
I should have told you they're the same people. His first and second intos were the same, but then he edited the first post