Hey there, everyone!

Hello, all! My name is George but you can call me GC. A very (very) long time ago, I was a member of Off the Chain forum. I was known there (not well haha) as Sergei. When Beyblade ended back then, I was about 15 or so and decided to move on and focus on school and the rest of my life. Just recently, at age 26, I found my old Beyblades when I was cleaning out my basement. The memories came flooding back.

I re-watched the whole original series and instantly remembered Off the Chain Forum. I went online to see if it was still active and that is what led me to WBO! I have a lot to catch up on in terms of the whole new series and actual metal Beyblades! I'm overwhelmed! Overall, I am happy to see there is still a strong community for Beyblade. I am even happier to see Brad is still going strong!

I'm happy to be here and back in the Beyblade world. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and contributing to this forum!

Go Shoot!
-GC
Hey GC!

You were an OtC member?! That's awesome! What was it like back then? Smile

Haha, yup.. There was Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB) which had metal beys, and the new series, Beyblade Burst, has exploding plastic beys ^^;

Almost forgot to say welcome to the WBO! If you ever have an questions, please feel free to PM me! Smile
Wow, this is so heart-warming to read. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your thoughts here. Smile And very happy that an old member from the OtC days was able to find their way here!

I wrote a bit about OtC and the WBO if you're interested: http://beybrad.tumblr.com/post/127184610...my-history

Let me know if I can help with anything.
Welcome to the WBO, GC! Always a pleasure to see members from OtC returning. Smile
Hato, thank you for the warm welcome! To answer your question, being a part of OtC simply felt like home. The community was so extremely close, knowledgable, and passionate.

Brad! So happy to see you're doing well. Your post brought back so many memories. Very, very well done. Reading that post and watching those videos really gave me such a warm feeling inside. I really did grow up with OtC and for a long time, it was my escape from the stresses of the real world. So happy to see the Beyblade community and the OtC community is going strong here at WBO.

Kei!! I remember you too, don't worry! Haha. Glad to see you on here, as well. Is Kai-V still around, too??

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm so excited to be involved with Beyblade again! Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do and a lot of money to spend! Haha.
Man, now I wish I was there back in the good old days, haha! Unsmith

Kai-V is here, still! Grin
I am here yo, what's up ? I never thought someone strictly from Off the Chain would remember me though hah. Cool. Sadly, the name Sergei does not really remind me of anything, but it is a pleasure to have anyone coming back, so welcome !
It's so cool whenever people from OtC reappear. Welcome!
(Feb. 05, 2016  3:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I am here yo, what's up ? I never thought someone strictly from Off the Chain would remember me though hah. Cool. Sadly, the name Sergei does not really remind me of anything, but it is a pleasure to have anyone coming back, so welcome !

Kai-V! Glad to see you're still around. I was a member of another Beyblade Forum as well as OtC. I was much more active in OtC but I do remember you were more involved in another forum...was it Beyblade Spirit? I could have just made that up, haha. I was also Sergei at that other forum as well. I even had a signature of Sergei's Seaborg's special attack from G-Revolution, if that rings a bell. Either way, it's great to see you still involved and active with Beyblade. So many memories are flooding back to me!

And thank you for the welcome, Cye!
Yep, it was Beyblade Spirit. Not only are Kei, Kai-V and myself all still here but we all see each other in real life often. It's pretty amazing!
Wow. That is so amazing you all hang out still. I can't even imagine the stories and memories you all have about the good ol' days. That's so great you guys remain so close. For most (if not all) of the serious bladers back in the original series days, you three are a huge part of our Beyblade memories. I think I can safely speak for the others! I'm very happy to be back and to see familiar faces.
Hey GC,
Welcome to WBO !!!
Its a Pleasure to meet and talk to Members from the good old days. Nice to Meet to you.
I really dont know much about OtC but yes glad that your back as a Member of WBO Smile
Do check out the Newest and third Generation of Beyblade I.e Beyblade Burst. I am sure you will like it. Welcome to WBO once again.
Cheers !!!
Burst.
(Feb. 05, 2016  4:15 AM)Burst Wrote: Hey GC,
Welcome to WBO !!!
Its a Pleasure to meet and talk to Members from the good old days. Nice to Meet to you.
I really dont know much about OtC but yes glad that your back as a Member of WBO Smile
Do check out the Newest and third Generation of Beyblade I.e Beyblade Burst. I am sure you will like it. Welcome to WBO once again.
Cheers !!!
Burst.

Thanks for the welcome, Burst! I definitely will check out Beyblade Burst. I feel like it's still new enough where I can just jump right in and catch up to everyone. I feel like it would take forever for me to catch up on Metal Fusion Beyblades and all of its counterparts. It's all so overwhelming!
(Feb. 05, 2016  4:09 AM)GC-Revolution Wrote: Wow. That is so amazing you all hang out still.

What's amazing is that we hang out at all; I met Kei and Kai-V (her in particular) way after we made contact online. I remember Kai-V's website about Kai from when I was a teenager. It's crazy that we all ended up being able to work together on this.
(Feb. 05, 2016  4:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  4:09 AM)GC-Revolution Wrote: Wow. That is so amazing you all hang out still.

What's amazing is that we hang out at all; I met Kei and Kai-V (her in particular) way after we made contact online. I remember Kai-V's website about Kai from when I was a teenager. It's crazy that we all ended up being able to work together on this.

That is incredible. It is extremely crazy that you all ended up working on this. I'm thankful you guys did. When I first clicked on this forum, I sincerely thought it would be the new generation kids running everything. You should have seen my face when I saw Bey Brad, Kai-V, and Kei! I honestly couldn't believe it!

You three are literally the only people who could have pulled this off.
I'M GONNA CRY ;___;
(Feb. 05, 2016  3:21 AM)GC-Revolution Wrote: Kei!! I remember you too, don't worry! Haha. Glad to see you on here, as well. Is Kai-V still around, too??

I hope you're thinking of the right person! Haha. I was Kei-X on OtC, but only joined shortly before it closed in June (?) 2005. I've been around since then on Damashii, Beyblade Spirit, Beyblade Forums, and countless other places, but sadly wasn't around for too long on OtC itself! I feel like there might have been someone else named Kei before in the community ... Or maybe not.
(Feb. 05, 2016  5:12 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2016  3:21 AM)GC-Revolution Wrote: Kei!! I remember you too, don't worry! Haha. Glad to see you on here, as well. Is Kai-V still around, too??

I hope you're thinking of the right person! Haha. I was Kei-X on OtC, but only joined shortly before it closed in June (?) 2005. I've been around since then on Damashii, Beyblade Spirit, Beyblade Forums, and countless other places, but sadly wasn't around for too long on OtC itself! I feel like there might have been someone else named Kei before in the community ... Or maybe not.

Nope, it's definitely you! I was around Beyblade Spirit as well. Memories are flooding back each hour that goes by. I remember you as Kei-X, as well. WOW...haven't seen the word Damashii in awhile either! This trip down memory lane is so crazy!