Hey there, Juria in the house.

Just figured I'd introduce myself. I'm 24 years old, from the USA, Ohio to be exact, and I consider myself to be an old-school beyblader, and the world's oldest blading rookie. So, any question you wanna ask me, go right ahead.
Welcome to the WBO! What exactly are you here for? Are you into the new series?
Welcome to the WBO! have a good time here! Smile
(Apr. 27, 2009  7:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! What exactly are you here for? Are you into the new series?

Thanks for having me!

Well, while I haven't seen much from the new series, aside from a few promo shots, it looks interesting. I'm a huge fan of the original three seasons, and I just finished reading the manga, so I'm psyched.

I'm here to interact with other beyblading fans and to mostly just hang out. I'm sorry I can't seem to be more detailed than that as far as my reasons are concerned.
Well, the first four episodes of the new anime are on Youtube, and we have lots of information on the new tops, so just look around and enjoy yourself Smile
Welcome to WBO,I hope your time here is Long and awesome
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
welcome to wbo Smile
Hello, hope you enjoy the forums. Smile

There are so many older bladers here now, I feel too young. D:
Welcome to the WBO! =) Enjoy yourself.
Welcome to the community Juria! Smile
Welcome to the WBO Juria! Smile
(Apr. 27, 2009  8:18 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Hello, hope you enjoy the forums. Smile

There are so many older bladers here now, I feel too young. D:

Imagine how I feel Unhappy
Welcome to the WBO! Old school blader huh? You should check out the new series of beyblade MFB if you haven't Wink