Hey there.

So I was digging through some old stuff that was packed away in my closet (mom was making me clean it out), and what did I find, other than three pairs of shoes that don't fit anymore, an old wooden katana, and a bunch of ancient bottle rockets? Beyblades and Xevoz, stuffed into a plastic tote. Yayyy. Tongue_out I was really into Beyblades a couple of years ago, but quickly grew out of it when I found that nobody else around here had any interest in it. Then again, I never did really look that hard for anybody. I also assumed that Beyblades were no longer being produced. xD However, the feeling of nostalgia when I pulled my beaten-up tops out of their container was enough for me to search the Internet, to see if anyone still played. So yeah... Here I am! Yayyy. Grin

Now... What do I do? D: Get new Beyblades and look for tournaments or something?
Yes. Tongue_out
Welcome. Glad you found us. Where r u from?
Heyhey. I'm from southern Alabama. It sucks here. :[ All people are interested in are trucks and hunting and such. xD
Damn, I had a friend that lived there, but he moved to Washington state. Unfortuantely, I don't think we really have any members near you. Hopefully that will change soon, though.
Bummer. D: I'm probably moving to Iowa after this year anyway. Class of '10, woot! Tongue_out
Ahh, well have fun. BTW, have you heard of MFB?
Thanks, guys. :3 And no, I don't know what MFB is. xP
Welcome!
Welcome!:p
MFB are new kinds of beyblades wich are made from metal, Metal Fight Beyblade.
It's airing ij jappan and will be world wide by late 2010/early 2011.
Browse the forums you'll pick it up easy. Smile
i feel the same way. i never really grew out of them. i want to play. there not just a toy to me, they are sport.i was very good, and it wasn't because i ripped it hard, it's because i had technique. i was apart of an infamous blader team known as Spinning inferno. we were the best in Mechanicville New York. no on could beat my three wave shot.(TWS) for short. my number one blade is wolborg 2. the first and only blade i need. i have others but he is my official blade.
welcome to the wbo Smile ,have fun and read the rules! =D