Hey there.

Hey, I'm slee.

I'm really just your average almost-adult-teenager. When I was younger, I really loved Beyblades. I used to go to Weekly Wednesday tournaments in a KB Toys store. They had a huge handmade arena near a display rack full of newly packaged beyblade products. I used a stamina type I had made, and originally only got third place, but soon, I got the design right, and was winning first almost every time! the prize was twenty dollars worth of beyblade products in the store, so I ended up geting a lot of beyblades, as well as a portable arena!

It continued pretty much until KB toys started going out of business. then the fun ended, because, that exact KB toys was the first one in short driving distance to go away.

I was late to catch wind of the re-designed tops. I found out by seeing them in a local wal-mart.

I got a two pack of dark wolf and storm aries as my first two.

Basically, I began looking into it more, found some disappointing facts about the editing the english release did, and some other interesting stuff like japan only arcade machines and rare tops.

Eventually, all my searching lead here. I lurked a bit as a guest, looking at some topics that came up in my google searches, with customization and all that, and figured it was worth a shot to try this place to see how I like it.

So, yeah. big wall of text on my history with these beyblades.

I only have the hasbro versions of the tops at the moment. I've come up with a part combo I use when I battle my tops by myself. (forgot to mention that I only really do it by myself right now.)

The combo, if anyone is wondering, is burning cancer DF145WB
Change WB to WD and cancer to bull and you got yourself a competitive stamina combo.

Welcome to the WBO!
welcome to the WBO. it's burn, not burning