Hey, tell me ur Beyblade story?

Poll: Memories of beyblade?

Love them =D
88.00%
Hate them Xp
12.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
I READ IT OwO!!! xD... its awesome and it wasn't boring at all. My elementry school classmates didn't really know beyblade either. I got back into beyblade this year in march or april xD. My internet buddy and me had this conversation about when we grow up... we said if we had the chance, when we're old enough lets meet and go to japan. In japan somehow we're going to do a beyblade manga... well I wanna do the manga and she just wants to produce and dub a character... when we come back to america, she's just helping in japan to make sure it gets done ^_^' . I just hope people still remember beyblade when its then x3 Some of my friends talk about beyblade but most don't really care. No matter what, i keep reminding them even though they don't care xD.
Haha. You get 10 Rockypoints then. XD
Lol. It'll be pretty hard to produce a manga but good luck. >w< And tbh I don't think I'll ever forget beyblade. Wink
Yes, I know it will be very hard to produce a manga, but i know i'll get help... and if Takao Aoki is still alive by then... I AM SO GETTING HIS AUTOGRAPH and a picture =W=. Oh and slap and yell the hell out to the person that stoped beyblade from continuing those years ago...
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:18 PM)Princessgetho Wrote: Oh and slap and yell the hell out to the person that stoped beyblade from continuing those years ago...
... Then slap every kid who stopped buying beyblades in 2003.
Haha. I think more than an autograph I'd want a big hug. XD
o_o that is going to be alot of angry and sad kids....
I don't quite understand.... do you mean because they'd be jealous?
Ah well... I can just slap my brother...
I am so confused now. X_X
xD we all can be, the main thing is that kids change and like different things. Even though they find a new game to play... theres still something to look back to. Do you understand?
(Dec. 27, 2008  12:00 PM)Mankster Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:57 AM)Princessgetho Wrote: Yea, do you ever fool around with beyblades? xD I remember when I did

Yeah. I used to make pretend battles with them by holding them and knocking them together. lol.

i still do this
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:57 AM)Princessgetho Wrote: Yea, do you ever fool around with beyblades? xD I remember when I did

Yeah. I used to make pretend battles with them by holding them and knocking them together. lol.

i still do this

Lol, yeah, it's awesome.
xD lol. and i know theres alot more people who probably do or did.
yeah lol, i did...I dont know how my old beyblades could go flying up in the air when my hasbro driger g cant..
xD wow! I wonder... lol.
Gasp Crud. Sorry, I forgot to say Welcome to WBO!!!
hmm my story goes a lil something like this:
i was only about 8/9 years old when i saw kids in like markets and neighborhoods playing beyblade...at first i wasnt that too interested, i was more like, "hey cool..they fight..okay moving on.." but then after trying one..i was like basically hooked. i always went to toy shops in malls and looked for beyblades..lol i even bought fake ones too, without knowing. my first blade was a driger f, i kept launching it everywhere..my dad saw me having fun so he tried it as well. he bought a dranzer s/f (either one) and we always battled. i bought a lot more but then i broke most of them since i launched them everywhere. but then when we moved to alaska, i gave some of them away to my lil cousins thinking "i can always just buy some in alaska when i get there.."

but then when i got here (alaska) i got so excited with all the snow, sledding, other toys, etc. that i lost interest in beyblade. it wasnt until 2 years later when i played with them again and bought a wolborg 3 and an orca diver..i tried looking for my driger f but no luck, i found dranzer though but it wasnt too long before it broke...i lost interest again after being exposed to radion controlled vehicles like mini z/ xmods, traxxas, etc.

then one night i was really bored and was lookingfor a pen in a toy bin when i saw my old stadium (hasbro) and my driger g, dragoon v2, my lil bros draciel v and v2 and started playing..and then now here i am..a member of WBO =]

i know its hard to understand...but i was rushing..i had already started when my mom came annd asked for help on something..

oh and i also forgot
WELCOME TO WBO!!!

kinda ironic sincei havent even intoduced myself here as well..XD
i anxiously await you losing interest in two weeks
(Dec. 31, 2008  7:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i anxiously await you losing interest in two weeks

hahaha!! why do you say that?
I have a VERY intersting story ok. It started when i was about 5 or 6 and beyblade just started and i looked at the show and im like wtf is this? then i see dragoon fly outa the beyblade and im like AWESOME!!! so in about 1 week i got my first beyblade wich was a Dranzer Knight. Well for about 2 weeks i had very strange dreams about my beyblade coming to life and all that. Everyone at my school laughed at me and stuff because my school completley carp HATES beyblades and kids accualy beat me up for playing with them too. so now i am the onlyone in my area that plays beyblades anymore...... Unhappy
after awile i lost intrest in beyblades because of highschool and bikes but then i saw a stary episode of beyblade one night and i rememberd all the fun times with beyblade and i found my Draciel Fortress stadiuim and a bunch of my old blades!

yea, i know the beating up part was sad, i came home with a broken nose once too.

Oh and ...Welcome the the WBO!
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

i still do this

Lol i accualy still do this to Smile
Wait what - they broke your nose?! That's awful! I can understand that kids can be mean and stuff but that's serious......D:
yeah thats terrible. Did u tell anyone y they did it?
=3 thanks for the welcomes!!

Its cool how you kept getting interested in beyblade again =3, DragoonSTRIKE.

i'm sorry for what happened to you but i'm glad that you like beyblade, Megablader99
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i still do this
I must try this.
Well My story would be Around 3 years ago,I was walking through ToysRus when I saw a big beyblade with a Dragon on it(Of course now I know that was Dragoon it was an Illegal Spinning Spirits beyblade)So I bought it and I brought it to school,Then my freind brought a real one to school and I would beat it easily because mine was way bigger.Then When I traded mine for a real one.The one i got in return was a Dranzer.I dont know what Dranzer though.Then After a while a bunch of kids in my class had one.Few months later I still had that Dranzer Until My best freind Traded His Driger for my Dranzer.The Driger was not at all as good as My Old Dranzer.The after a while I bought a whole bunch of beyblades such as:Cyber Dragoon,Draciel S,Dragoon S,Master Draciel and a bunch more.Then when beyblade died I just stashed my beyblades in my closet.I did find my old Dragoon S and master Draciel though,But then i found out they were TT hongli,and I found my Real Cyber Dragoon in peices(broken attack ring and weight disk)