Hey, tell me ur Beyblade story?

Poll: Memories of beyblade?

Love them =D
88.00%
Hate them Xp
12.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
There are no riddles. Do what he said. We have members who barely speak English, and in order to function properly as a community we must use language that they can understand.
i'm just wondering... wheres your chlid spirit in beyblade? I mean from my point of view it sounds your having tons of fun =D
Sorry if I misunderstand the concept of the rules and such
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:16 AM)Princessgetho Wrote: i'm just wondering... wheres your chlid spirit in beyblade? I mean from my point of view it sounds your having tons of fun =D
Sorry if I misunderstand the concept of the rules and such

what are you talking about :\
I'm talking about the real reason they made beyblade. They made it, so younger viewer kids could have fun but it turned into all ages who liked it and thats the thing that inspires me to keep on living with beyblade in my life even though I've got more willing things to do... my display picture says it all. The things i've heard on this site are fun, but why are you being very serious about this site? and again I am very sorry if I misunderstand anything about this. Its only been a few hours since I joined and i've already learned alot from this site.
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:35 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: they made beyblade to make money

this

We're serious on this site because we're serious about pushing Beyblade forward and being good Bladers.
O_o yea i get the money, but i mean to the type of age they were trying to get at. What do you mean pushing beyblade forward? why not push it back once in a while. If your trying to be good bladers, thats great, I know your giving it your all but the word serious with good blader... are you sure? because I know this isn't the thing that got me inspired
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:43 AM)Princessgetho Wrote: Chocked_2 yea i get the money, but i mean to the type of age they were trying to get at. What do you mean pushing beyblade forward? why not push it back once in a while. If your trying to be good bladers, thats great, I know your giving it your all but the word serious with good blader... are you sure? because I know this isn't the thing that got me inspired

what are you even talking about
Nope =]
I think she means, why are you so serious about beyblades? Why don't you just have fun with them?

The thing is though, we have fun by being serious about them.
Well I guess we all have our own different ways to likeing beyblade and our own unique ideas.
The 'child spirit' you mean, by just having fun beyblading? Yes, I do.
Yea, do you ever fool around with beyblades? xD I remember when I did
We have fun by being passionate.
=D and also learning from one another by seeing it by their point of view... well from my perspective anyway...
(Dec. 27, 2008  11:57 AM)Princessgetho Wrote: Yea, do you ever fool around with beyblades? xD I remember when I did

Yeah. I used to make pretend battles with them by holding them and knocking them together. lol.
xD ah cool, When i was playing with my brother, I was so pumped up (exited) that I grabbed both blades with my hands from the statium thing and ran then tried to throw them out the window or door...xD but i tell you, i can be slow.
I saw the anime, which did it's job on me, and I ended up going out and collecting as many beyblades as possible. I rarely had internet access, so when I did get it, I ended up only spending brief amounts of time on it, which lead to me come across some of the worst information ever (of course at the time I thought it was awesome). MSN groups would be the enemy of WBO if it was still around.

Later in my short lived interest in beyblade, I got second place in some tournament using Driger F (lost to a guy using galman in left spin). After that, I quit beyblade, and started playing Yu-Gi-Oh. Mostly because of the lack of tournaments, and there seemed to be no strategy to it at the time.

Years later, I got interested again, and stumbled across beywiki, which made me wonder why I ever quit buying beyblades. And here I am.
Awesome! i'm guessing you've been spending alot of money through all of that and i'm wondering the same well almost different thing, Why did i ever quit being into beyblade? anyway, love your beystory.
i got my first for xmass well i got 3 spin dragoon dragoon s and bistool then bistool and dragoon s broke so i ended up geting a big bundle and some more of ebay haha

any way welcome 2 wbo Joyful_3
Oh hi, well i just thought these were really good stories...So i thought i should tell mine.

Well, in the country Sri Lanka, i am ten now, so when i was very young i didnt know excactly what beyblades were. My brother had so many beyblades, and when i saw lots of them under his bed, i tried to see what they looked like. At these times i looked at my big bro and it was amazing when i saw his fabulous skills with beyblade!! Then the show came on tv...My big sister and brother were watching various anime on tv, and then i realized that one of them was beyblade! I didnt know anything much at this time, so lots of the time i usually went into my brothers room and stared at the blades. My brother had lots of rare pokemon cards all original.
I knew what pokemon is then, but i always was wondering in beyblade and pokemon why the characters had such big eyes!! I thought they looked really cool with those big eyes and spiky hair, i knew the anime was beyblade, so i was obsessed!! Finally my brother tried to get me into beyblade! But i just refused all the time!
He said, here....Use this beyblade. It was an old Dragoon..I was like WTH, but i took it. Lol i used to pull it high up, damaging it, although it looked fine. Then it was the day that i was coming to Australia to live. I lived in my cousins house. Then when i got holidays i saw my bro being taught karate by the famous billywong! I was about 7 or 6 at this point! So i asked my dad to buy beyblades all the time! My dad used to be on tv and is a lawyer and editor now. So basically he was rich at this point, so i upgraded my beyblade all the time until it moved to quickly around and around in the stadium. So after the holidays when i went back to live in Australia i completely forgot about beyblade! Years passed.....I met my brother again..He turned out to be an idiotic person like Itachi...He said that beyblade sucked, pokemon sucked, andlots of others. A few tears were on my face at this point, i thought he liked all this stuff. He said "I dont want you or anyones existence" Then i kept remembering this, until he came to live in Australia! I was then interested in beyblade because my memory started up again! Then this is the part the new generation came!! I was truly dissapointed in MFB, until recently. My brother said "I cant believe you are interested in spinning tops that just crash" and so i promised i will be better than my brother and beat whoever is in my way!!

Lol sorry if thats too long, its the true story i cant help it
Bah. I missed a lot. I should get up earlier. Anyways, welcome to the WBO. Your posts are a little hard to read but you seem pretty passionate which is great. Grin I won't bother you with my beystory because it's boring. XD
Heyy jesus christ...xD oh nice display name you got ,ok back to the point, I love your story and its not too long its acutally very interesting. By the way >=[ if ur talking about the itachi in naruto i'm going to go to your house and yell at you and challenge you to a beybattle (is never ganna happen... i think).
yruahippo I'd love to hear your story, I mean mine wasn't that good of a beystory any how Joyful_3'. So its better then telling a story of what I do in the morning... xDDDD.
Eh well I think I already posted it somewhere here before but oh well.
Basically, I was obsessed with the beyblade anime and the toys though I can't remember which came first. I do remember that a girl in my class brought in a Roller Attacker one day and then within like the next two days, every kid in the school had one. We used to have massive 10-way (at least) matches on these large tables in the playground and, due to the tables not havng much of an edge to them beyblades used to go flying into brick walls and onto the gravel floor. Pinching_eyes_2 Which is kinda painful to think about now but it didn't matter much back then - we were just having fun. And they're would be beyblades exploding everywhere. There also wasn't much of a rule on fake beyblades so we had ones that made sparks, ones that sang and flashed, massive ones, etc. Which was always interesting. XD Aspecially as there were some awful ones that just exploded into thousands of pieces instantly. XD But that was in Primary School. When I left for Secondary School I stopped playing with primary school friends and nobody at my new school liked beyblades (half of them didn't even know what they were). So, although I carried on watching the anime for a bit, my beyblading career (lol) came to stop there. And that was that for like, 4 years?
Then about 1 or 2 months ago I was reminiscing with a friend about beyblades and I started getting back into it. It was weird because it was all I could think about for a while and I was kinda embarassed that I was getting so obsessive abouts some kids thing I liked years ago. But in the end I read some fanfics, watched a bit more of the anime, and got out my old beyblades. Though at that point I was still a bit ashamed and I didn't actually play with them - I just kinda stared at them longingly. Pinching_eyes_2 Anyways, eventually I decided I didn't care anymore and just submersed myself in beyblade goodness. XD And then I found this place. I've only been here a month (not even that) but I've become pretty attached to it and everyone here (even though they probably don't even know who I am) and I feel quite at home. <3
And that's my beystory. 10 Rockypoints to anyone who bothered to read it. XD