Hey, tell me ur Beyblade story?

Poll: Memories of beyblade?

Love them =D
88.00%
Hate them Xp
12.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
Hello, I'm new to WBO and I hope to get along with all of you and have fun. I loved and hated beyblade ever since i was little and had many different odd and normal experiences with beyblade, almost into storys that I tell to my friends and they tell me. We all laugh about it, but we forget too unless somthing reminds us. So whats your Beyblade story?
Why don't you tell us some of these stories yourself?
Well... I remember this party my family went to, it was my mom's side of the family. All the little boys and some teenagers at night played beyblade at the backyard, you should have seen it. Even though each blade only lasted for about a few seconds, we had fun laughing.When I would hangout with my friends when i was young I would see little kids at a small park playing it.... oh and the dreams i have about beyblade... are almost unreal xD
oh and I almost forgot...I use to tell my brother how stupid beyblading was ..^_^' till he just handed the blade over to me and said try it. I told him so many times i won't but then i finally gave in, i'm like FINE!!! So after i did, it was amazing, even though it was only for a few seconds... it was pretty fun. After that i asked my brother to let me play with it again and again but he refused
At my first Beyblade tournament ever, I only owned two Beyblades, Dranzer F and Wolborg. With them, I made the worst possible combo I could and still managed to make it to second place, but lost the final because my Dranzer F tip malfunctioned. After that tournament, the winner and I formed a Beyblade group along with some other Bladers. I quickly surpassed them and became one of the strongest Bladers in Canada.

At a Beyblade tournament, someone stole all of this from me:

[Image: CNE002.jpg]

It was probably the worst occurrence of my Beyblading "career". At the time, they we all of my HMS and I'd spent a lot of time and money collecting them. When I'd posted about it on my old Beyblade site, many people offered to send me their Beyblades (I declined). Back then, I was ready to quit Beyblade after that. It was the worst another Blader ever hurt me. But as everyone here knows, giving it up isn't that easy. We all have the fire of battle in our hearts. That's why we continue forward.
Wow thats Absolutely Amazing! I'm still trying to look for my brother's beyblades, so I can play with it without my brother saying to give it back because hes into the new game generation, but i'm sticking with this one. I tell you, its not easy finding something that came back to you from the past, but like you said. Giving it up isn't that easy... I think they maybe in an old closet.. or the garage... guess i'll have to wait for spring then, i'm doing alot of patiants these days xD
(Dec. 27, 2008  9:12 AM)Princessgetho Wrote: Wow thats Absolutely Amazing! I'm still trying to look for my brother's beyblades, so I can play with it without my brother saying to give it back because hes into the new game generation, but i'm sticking with this one. I tell you, its not easy finding something that came back to you from the past, but like you said. Giving it up isn't that easy... I think they maybe in an old closet.. or the garage... guess i'll have to wait for spring then, i'm doing alot of patiants these days xD

What do you mean, "he's into the new generation?"
xD know i feel like being Kai through the wind, just lay down at a hill or at my old elementry school field with my friends and i've always had the urge to make a Beyblade festival but my friends jsut give me a look and go ok... and i never really have the chance
I mean the new generation of games of shows such as bakugan, naruto, those things, and new video games.
Well, it was 2001 and I was 5. I had insomnia then so I got up really early in the morning and started watching TV. There it was, one of the first episodes of Beyblade. I was obsessed immediately. I told all my friends about Beyblades at school and the next day, someone bought one! It was awesome. Though the person who had it was a rich carp who wouldn't let anyone else play with it, and wouldn't even let some people see it. After about a week or so the whole school had one... except me. They were such a huge hit that they were always sold out... but even when I found some at the store my parents wouldn't let me buy some. And I was the one who wanted them the most! I felt so left out for months. Because everyone was assholes to me at school and no one even let me have one go, not even my best friends. My birthday was coming up soon though, and I knew someone had finally bought a Beyblade for me. Just before my birthday though, the idiot teachers at my school banned beyblades because they somehow hurt people. Wtf? I was so disappointed. All I wanted to do was play at school with my friends.. but I never got to. And to make things worse, on my birthday I got the absolute worst beyblade ever.. Wing Defenser.. I was at my friends house when we opened it.. and we didn't know there was a screw you needed to put in, we had no screwdrivers and we wouldn't be able to work one anyway. So the beyblade was made really badly because we didn't tighten the screws and it rattled a lot. It broke after about a week. But it was the start of my Beyblading. I soon had heaps of them. I played for around 4 years until 2005. Then I stopped. I can't remember if I sold my old beyblades or if they're in storage somewhere, but they're gone. A few weeks back I was bored so I looked up Beyblade on youtube... hooked. Now I'm buying more and more.. it's awesome.
that's a depressing story
(Dec. 27, 2008  9:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's a depressing story

Mine? Yeah it was kind of a rough start...
I feel sorry for your past and wish you good luck in the future so keep on rippin it! I can only imagine what kind of crazy thing my friend, nicknamed lyonster would do with beyblades to make it that dangerous and "hurt people". Trust me... she even got this crazy idea that made me laugh so hard
Lyonster: O_O i just thought something very... EPIC
Me: xD what know
Lyonster: O_O BEYBLADE PENCILS!!! I GOT IT ALL PLANED OUT I CAN EVEN IMAGINE -imagines-
Tyson:DRAGOON!!!
person: PENCIL!!!!
Dragoon:RAWR
Pencil:PENCIL GO RAWR |: < *sporks Dragoon's eyes out*
Dragoon: ()$*@()$*@() DDX *goes back into beyblade and beyblade stops*
announcer:THE PENCIL WINS
Me: -remembers the beyblade song: Always be in the game- Back to reality! back to you xD
Lyonster: xD and you just had to ruin my Festivity of new ideas...
ummm ok, that made no sense and the whole "otaku random XDDDDD spoooork" thing doesn't really fly around here

i started high school when beyblade took off so i never really got to play it at school!
Sorry about the randomness, I guess I get very hyper and thats awesome!I wish I was where you people are at because here most people forgot about beyblade.By the way I never really noticed but whats your favorite beyblade character?
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:01 AM)Princessgetho Wrote: Sorry about the randomness, I guess I get very hyper and thats awesome!I wish I was where you people are at because here most people forgot about beyblade.By the way I never really noticed but whats your favorite beyblade character?

i don't really like the beyblade cartoon
I love both the show and to play the game. The show because it was anime but i would have like abit of romance in it....xD but its almost the only anime i like with no romance. I can't wait for the new blades ,so I can challenge my brother again but if I find his blades. Its game over for him!
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:01 AM)Princessgetho Wrote: I wish I was where you people are at because here most people forgot about beyblade.

No one I know even has a Beyblade. lol.
Are they still reminded of the time they played beyblade?
yeah i don't really live near anyone that plays haha
Like I was thinking, people would really reminded if there was a beyblade festival... xD don't think there has been one,well not in america
Reminding people isn't really the issue, it's getting active players to participate.
Yea, getting more to remind then getting there to go! o_o if u don't understand this, well, goodluck
O_O dude, did you read the last comment before mine? thats all i'm asking xD
(Dec. 27, 2008  10:51 AM)Princessgetho Wrote: O_O dude, did you read the last comment before mine? thats all i'm asking xD

Can you please learn how to post or something ...? We have members who use English as a second language who can write more comprehensibly than you. This isn't a chatroom and you shouldn't treat it as such. Please take your time to think out your posts more carefully?
oi sure, I just love the quotes or riddles ,3am in the morning...