Hey my Friends!

Hi,im BeyBladeKing and i am 15 years and love to beyblade
but the problem is i cant blade because i dont have one Unhappy
my mom said that i cant spend my money on stupid stuff but to me
beyblades is worth it.But if you can donate one beyblade from anyone of you
thanks it would mean alot. it dont even have to be a good beyblade its just the fact that you gave me (one).
Well anyway im 15 years old and live in the bay area california.
Not alot of my friend know about beyblades and dont have any.But still that dont mean[/quote]
i will not show dedication to the game.If you have any questions or will Try to donate one beyblade (it doesnt have to be good) Message me.Thank you my friends! =D
Not sure why your mom is griping about you spending your own money on something you want. But whatever. Welcome!
So you finally introduced yourself haha!!! Welcome! It sucks that you dont have any beyblades.... but at fifteen your mom must be strict to not let you spend your money on some Chocked_2
Welcome to the WBO. Smile Good luck with your money/mother issues....
If you're fifteen, you can get it yourself without your parents interfering. It's rude to ask people to just give you their Beyblades ...

Nonetheless, welcome.
welcome... btw am 16 and i cant get anything expensive unless my parents allow me to..
I would give you a spinning top, if I could but I don't actually have any, I just barrow them from my sister. She would most likely hate me for a few days if I gave away one of the spinning tops she took the time and money to ship from Japan. My most humble apologies Joyful_3

But, like Brad said, you don't need to listen to your parents, all the time! Just order one from Japan and be done with it!

On that note, welcome and have a wonderful day filled with miracles Joyful_3
welcome, take some time to convince your parents, in the meantime, you can always just borrow one when you meet up with other bladers. do nosy around the beyblade general and beyblade customisation forums tho, you'll find hints on what to get once you're allowed to get them!
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
welcomeGrin
Welcome and I hope you solve your issues with your mum about spending UR moolah.
Heyy Smile Welcome to the WBO Grin Go buy some blades, don't worry what your mum says xD