Hey im new in tucson Az tryna find a good battle

Hey wat up im just gettin back in to beyblading here in Tucson Arizona ,i got ma friend into it aswell lol, im tryin to get a crew of homies who r down to hang out n battle trade watever, me an d ma friend are both in our 20s n tryna find the same age range to chill with..u can post or pm me
Welcome the WBO, Have a nice time!
If you have any Questions or Comments just ask i will be glad to help!
Welcome to the WBO I also am in AZ go to the thread Arizona usa anyone in the WBO general we would love to have you and your freind at a tourney
Welcome to the WBO.
Hell yea thank u everyone im down for tourney but I wanna have a couple of wins under ma belt (;
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE WBO
I can battle you Jonfalco626. I live in Tucson, AZ and I want to battle people. If you're up for it, we can also start a Beyclub and name it later on. Beyblades are a little popular at my school. Only with some people though. PM me if you think the club is a good idea or if you want to battle. We'll discuss the club more if we meet up.
This topic is over a year old ... Always verify the dates of the posts before you reply to a topic, especially an introduction thread.