Hey i Am MetalFusionMike

Hey! i am MetalFusion Michael, I am a little bit New to Beyblade i know the rules. i am a Metal Fusion Beyblader, I have another account but... I Forgot my Username. my Youtube username is MetalFusionMichael so you can sub me if you want
Welcome to the WBO! BTW, I think your sig is too large.
Welcome to the WBO!
If you need anything PM me.
Have a great time here!
kay
dose any of you know how to get beypoints, by the way?
(Nov. 07, 2010  12:07 AM)MetalFusionMike Wrote: dose any of you know how to get beypoints, by the way?
You can read the Help section on Beypoints, as well as the Rules for the Beypoint System, when you click on "BeyPoints" on the menu.
i get it is it like Perticipating in Real live tournaments by the World Beyblade Orginization and when you battle you get points?
is there any tournaments on California? because i never went to a tournament
There are currently no tournaments planned for California, or currently approved ones, I believe.
I thought crimson aquario has one in proposals for orange, california? btw i live in oceanside cali mfmike. So PM if u need anything. What city do u live in?
Welcome to the WBO man. If you need help with anything just PM me, I'll be glad to help out. Enjoy your time here on the WBO.
kay and Unleashed i live in Downey, California. Unleashed are iBladeDriger on youtube?
i got a Question, we can make tournaments only about beyblade but can we make a beyblade video game tournement to?