Hey ^(^-^)> highfives lol

Hey I'm pretty much a new bey blader..
Started today lol since I saw my sis playing it and was like 'Oo.. That's pretty cool.. I want one!'
lolz
so I read up about it on this side but I'm still a newb Tongue_out
anyways it wasn't really enough to get me into bey blading by just watching...
So I notieced WBO is having a tourny!!!!.. in 5 days....
Lol I wanna win..
And it looks fun..
So I bought some beyblades, practiced, mix n matched, and have 2 beyblades just right for me!
One is attack! (hehe I like the super speed and how it hits all your bey blades..)
and the others a really good, super cool hybrid thingy (balance I believe)
and so yeah..

Enough of that lolz Smile
hey everyone Smile nice to meet te whole of WBO
if your in NYC or going there, Ima see you in the tourny!
I'll ask your name after I beat ya hehe lolz jk
WElcome to the WBO~
Haha this is the first GOOD introduction thread I've seen in a while.
Have a great and fun stay Smile
strang feeling i know you anys welcome and if do know you plz dont spam hey wait dont sam in genreal anyways welcome..
I don't know what are your combos, but you can post them and some of our experts can rate them. Also, since your entering a tournament, you might be interested in this? : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
he did say just right for him so ......what would be the point other then people just saying what could be improved and him probably not caring... but yes it would be nice to see your comobs ..........
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:24 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: he did say just right for him so ......what would be the point other then people just saying what could be improved and him probably not caring... but yes it would be nice to see your comobs ..........
perhaps he is not he stubborn type, and it is always helpful to have feedback on combos you made up.
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:29 AM)XBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:24 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: he did say just right for him so ......what would be the point other then people just saying what could be improved and him probably not caring... but yes it would be nice to see your comobs ..........
perhaps he is not he stubborn type, and it is always helpful to have feedback on combos you made up.

well if i do know him he is Tired but if i dont idk and yeah guess your right :T
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:32 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  2:29 AM)XBlader Wrote:

well if i do know him he is Tired but if i dont idk and yeah guess your right :T

Ima add some excitement in here and say i can be very stubborn at times and sometimes not hehe Smile
anyways thanks for the suggestion, maybe theirs a combo that's more perfect for me? I'd have to see lolz
um.. Yeah... I was looking at how to write the combo thingy.. But... Forgot.. The name of my parts.. Oh wait nvm I think I remember now Smile I'll tel you all soon hehe my mysterious and very secret combo!

Or maybe it's overused..
Well idk lol

thanks for tha welcomes!
And for the combo page Smile