Hey hey!

sooo hey well my names emma and i'm 16.
im pretty much a huge kid
and i used to LOOOVE beyblade when it first became popular.
my favourite that i had was Driger S i pretty much barely lost with that,
until my dog chewed it! agh i was so upset i gave it up haha.
well im back into it again and will soon hopefully get some of my old blades back, didn't think people would still be into it until i stumbled upon this place.
just 1 word
BRILLIANT XD

aanyways.. hope to have some fun on here with you guys
seems i have alot to catch up on.
seeya.
Ahaha, welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3 I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. Whereabouts are you from? Grin Also, incase you hadn't heard, there is a new series of beyblade out now. I'm assuming you would have said something about it if you had some........you should totally check it out. Wink
Welcome to the WBO! Have you heard of the new Metal Fight Beyblades? Also, whereabouts are you from?
Welcome to the WBO! My favourite is Driger S too. Tongue_out_wink
metal? ..yes seems i have missed alot haha im watching the series right from the start.
I live in fulham UK and nobody seems to remember beyblade its tragic.
so naturally i searched for myself. Tongue_out
Yay a UK member! *hug* We're having a meet up in London in the Summer. You should totally see if you can make it. Grin Actually, being as we haven't set a date yet, if you're interested you can say which dates suit you best. Joyful_3
Woo! Another UK blader XD! Come to the UK Summer Meet, Me and Rocky will be there! Joyful_3 (<== That seems obvious :p)
sounds good, i'll definetely think about that. *hug back*
WOOOooo ..so i guess people here are mostly from US?
they should invent some kind of online point system, which could be interesting.
then people from all over the world could compare scores etc.
haha
LOL, we do have a point system, BeyPoints!
We do have an online point system, actually. http://worldbeyblade.org/match_rank.php
And we have members everywhere. I'm not sure if the US even has the most.
....O_O wow im a genius!
now if only i thought of that say.. 6 years ago Tongue_out
DOH!
Haha. I actually would never have though about that. ^^;

Also, I gues most of the members here are from the US but we have loads of Canadian, UK and Australian bladers too. Wink Check out the map and see for yourself. Grin *link at the top of the page*
why thankyou kindly
*click map*

;D
Hey, welcome to WBO Smile Glad you found us and hope you enjoy it here Joyful_2 And Driger S is pretty awesome.

(May. 05, 2009  10:23 PM)emmer Wrote: metal? ..yes seems i have missed alot haha im watching the series right from the start.

Yeah, Metal Fight Beyblade is the new beyblade series which was released in Japan in August 2008. MFB is an entirely new series with new characters and everything and is not a continuation of the previous Beyblade series. Though they will not be released worldwide until at least 2010.
Here's an article about MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade. And if you read around the forums you will quickly learn a lot about MFB Smile

You didn't miss too much, I'm sure you will be able to catch up on everything soon. If you have any questions, you can always ask them here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...wer-Part-2 Smile
great, thanks. that's cleared up alot.
sounds pretty interesting so i shall have to read all about it.
XD
(May. 05, 2009  10:44 PM)Rocky Wrote: Haha. I actually would never have though about that. ^^;

Also, I gues most of the members here are from the US but we have loads of Canadian and UK bladers too. Wink Check out the map and see for yourself. Grin *link at the top of the page*
You forgot Australians Unhappy there are like 20 of us now.
Anyway, Welcome Smile
Sorry, I though I'd forgot something. *edits*
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Woot another UK member Tongue_out
Welcome Smile I am the director ... the others seem to be taking care of you well enough, though.
welcome to wbo Smile