Hey guys, im back.

So its been a long while since ive even touched my beyblades until this month. So im pretty unfamiliar with the burst line. Is there anything in general i should know starting back up? General news to be anticipating? Beyblades hasbro has released that are good for playing competetively? (i can order as well im mostly asking for friends who cant or are not currently interested in ordering and are content with what is readily available). Suggested apps? Solid customs? (please state if they can be made with hasbro only or if they require TT parts.) 

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! 
Mstubbs88
(Jan. 31, 2017  5:31 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: So its been a long while since ive even touched my beyblades until this month. So im pretty unfamiliar with the burst line. Is there anything in general i should know starting back up? General news to be anticipating? Beyblades hasbro has released that are good for playing competetively? (i can order as well im mostly asking for friends who cant or are not currently interested in ordering and are content with what is readily available). Suggested apps? Solid customs? (please state if they can be made with hasbro only or if they require TT parts.) 

THANKS IN ADVANCE!! 
Mstubbs88

Well, you can make a thread in the introduce yourself topic to start off. Sadky, most Hasbro stuff is bad, except for Roktavor, Valtryek, and Spryzen S2. Ifor you want to get good parts, I'd suggest Xcalibur Force Xtreme, Dark Deathsyther, Rising Ragnarok for starters (All TT)
You can post further questions either in the Purchase Consultation topic or in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" thread.