Hey, guys! Nice to meet you all!

Beyblade was always a good hobby when I was younger. I loved the anime back in the 2000's, but I got bored of the second generation as soon as I watched a few episodes, then I drifted away of the game and totally forgot about it for years.

After a while I found out these new Beyblades Burst, got curious about it and decided to give it a chance, since it brought me back to the good times. After watching a couple of episodes of the new series I liked it so much I had to buy some toys and try them out. That was the best thing I did in some time! Getting a hobby is just the best thing ever!

So this is me, a regular middle 20s guy who still love some spinning tops.
Never too late to start haha. You live near any places that have tournaments frequently?
No, I prefer to play by myself, or maybe with some friends, just for fun. I'm not into the "competitive" play.
(May. 31, 2017  2:19 AM)MaxBalkov Wrote: No, I prefer to play by myself, or maybe with some friends, just for fun. I'm not into the "competitive" play.

Nice to meet ya mate. We're similar in the sense that both fans of the older gen. Also I would like to battle for fun too but I think tourneys are the only times to do meet up though I don't know much bout the current burst system as I do about the older gen beys. Anyways I'm sure u will fit in as we're all in different age ranges so it's not restricted age wise, I'm 19 myself and still collecting. Good luck.
(May. 31, 2017  2:27 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  2:19 AM)MaxBalkov Wrote: No, I prefer to play by myself, or maybe with some friends, just for fun. I'm not into the "competitive" play.

Nice to meet ya mate. We're similar in the sense that both fans of the older gen. Also I would like to battle for fun too but I think tourneys are the only times to do meet up though I don't know much bout the current burst system as I do about the older gen beys. Anyways I'm sure u will fit in as we're all in different age ranges so it's not restricted age wise, I'm 19 myself and still collecting. Good luck.

Thanks! Well, I got easy too much into Burst. Watched almost all the released episodes, got some knowledge on the new system and parts. I found them really interesting.
Hoi. I'm only twelve. Nice to meet you. I'll be doing beyblade when I'm older, too. My parents always say I'm too old for beyblade, but you can't ever be too old for beyblade, right Smile? Anyways, again, nice to meet ya. Hope you have a good time being a member of the WBO.