Hey guys!

I'm Amandeep. I'm 16. I'm from Kolkata. I always loved beyblade, today morning when i qoke up, only thing i was thinking about was beyblade, did some googling found out theres a new season lined up for spring 2010 (with it already aired in japan)! And i've always loved beyblade so i registered here, never knew there was such a HUGE community for beyblade!

I hope to have a great time here. ^^ Eee
The 'season' should be broadcast only in fall 2010. The series of toys will be introduced in spring 2010 though.
(Nov. 02, 2009  12:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The 'season' should be broadcast only in fall 2010. The series of toys will be introduced in spring 2010 though.

ah didn't know that Tongue_out, i'm just so happy to find a new beyblade community xD
Could you also simply put your userbar right under your other, bigger signature ? Right now, it is more or less stretching the usual frame.
(Nov. 02, 2009  12:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Could you also simply put your userbar right under your other, bigger signature ? Right now, it is more or less stretching the usual frame.

no offense, but it is aleady like that for me mate

[Image: image223344.jpg]

i'm on 1280*1024
Welcome to WBO!!!!
aman27deep try and get active on this site you'll find out more stuff such as tournaments new releases etc.
thx people Smile
Welcome to the WBO!
thx a lot guys ^^