Hey guys

Hey guys, im SEGA.

I used to be a hardcore Beyblade fan from like 2002-2005 when the show used to air in the morning on weekdays, since the show ended I sorta moved on from it, I went to the 2003 and 2004 BBA Tournaments they did, made it to the finals in both but failed to win them Unhappy

I used to be a member of i think it was OTC? It was a Beyblade site where I used to see other peoples customizations and post about Tournaments and other stuff, I have still got my Beyblade stuff, although most of it is junk since I gave away most of my Complete stuff to my Mates little brothers and so on, Now im left with like 4-5 Complete blades and randoms parts.

I watched on of Keybladers videos on Youtube, and it made me interested in Beyblades again, I know im too old for this stuff but I really liked Collecting the stuff and Battling with people, but since Beyblade in completely dead down here ( Australia ) I will probably just collect them and hold onto them when im older, Its going to be way easier now since i have a job Smile

Well, umm thats my Introduction, Will probably start posting and buying stuff from YJ now Wink
I was the owner of OtC. Welcome. Smile
Welcome to BW! It's cool to see even more OtC members returning. Smile