Hey guys!

Hello,

I'm 15 and live in Melbourne, Australia. I always liked beyblades, and I have a few from a few years ago. I'm pretty sad because it seems like beyblades have been dead for the last 3 years. (Even more?) So I am buying some on Ebay, and I might get a metal one from Asia.

I heard that beyblades will make a come back next year? (2010?) Is that true?

Looking forward to chatting with you guys! =)
Hey, welcome to WBO! Smile There are a lot of Austrailian members here.

Yeah, there's a new beyblade series.

Metal Fight Beyblade is the new beyblade series which was released in Japan in August 2008. MFB is an entirely new series with new characters and everything and is not a continuation of the previous Beyblade series. Though they will not be released worldwide until at least 2010.

Here's an article about MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade. And if you read around the forums you will quickly learn a lot about MFB Smile
welcome to wbo Smile gosh theres alot of people from melbourne joining. Im from sydney and theres a meet up happening here on the 23rd of may (which is beyday) if you could come that would be great. Anyway if you need anything just holla.
Welcome. Grin You're lucky, it shouldn't be too hard to find some bladers in Melbourne. Wink
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO Grin
Thanks for the welcomes and info! I'm glad that there are Aussies here, and especially Melbournians! I did hear about the Sydney meet up, but there isn't much chance of me getting there. If there ever is anyone meeting up in Melbourne, tell me please. Thanks again.
Hey welcome! Grin add me on msn if you like leeknight4eva@yahoo.com
Hey welcome, I will be hosting a tournament possibly at Animania( Anime convetion) in September so that gives you a lot of time to think about it, it will defiantly be worth going to it as there are heaps of people going to that one ! Enjoy your stay here and there are a lot of Melbourne players now D: