Hey guys!! :-]

I´m 16 years old(yeah, pretty old for playing with beyblades, but who cares? :-])

I´m a girl and i´ve been playing beyblade since the age of 10.(but i haven´t been playing for a long time now...so i might not know all the names.
I´m from austria, so my english might sound weird sometimes...
Well, pls check out my custom blade!(pls rate!!)

greetinx!
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
and a lot of people on here are 16+ Grin
Heya, welcome
welcome to wbo Smile hey im oer 16! lol dont worry were still cool
Welcome Smile I'm 20.
Welcome to the WBO, your never to old to be playing stuff like this, if you still like it then it's okay for you to still play it.
Your around the average age here, anyway have a good time here! I thought you said that you were from Australia, but it was Austria Unhappy
Welcome to the WBO! Im 10. Alot of people are 16-22ish, so don't have any shame XD. Your never too old to do something.

Anyways, you should add yourself to the Map.
Welcome to WBO! Hope you learn a lot and enjoy it here Smile
Have you heard of MFB?
Welcome Grin
Wow...there are loads of people on the boards! (i just noticed that!)
Thanks for your replies!

PS.:Whats MFB?
(Apr. 10, 2009  1:53 PM)MS_green Wrote: Wow...there are loads of people on the boards! (i just noticed that!)
Thanks for your replies!

PS.:Whats MFB?

MFB is Metal Fight Beyblade which is the new beyblade series which was released in Japan in August 2008. MFB is an entirely new series with new characters and everything and is not a continuation of the previous Beyblade series. Though they will not be released worldwide until at least 2010.

Here's an article about MFB: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade. And if you read around the forums you will quickly learn a lot about MFB Smile
Little late but welcome! Grin
Welcome to the WBO! =) More girl members.....
Welcome to WBO! Your never too old for beyblades Wink...Although I wouldn't completely know that considering I'm 13...
Welcome and I happen to be 19 so there is no need to worry about that.

Have fun though.
Welcome to the WBO!