Hey guys.

Hey guys, my name is Sam. You might know me from youtube, my username on it is Ragnorak571
So, I have been beyblading since September 2007. I think I am a pretty ok beyblader, My best beyblade is a combo (Driger S attack ring, I forgot the wd , dark dranzer support parts and driger v2 base) So yeah, Hi everyone Grin
Hey! welcome to the fourms =3 I hope you have a good time. ( I know I am! )
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:06 PM)James Wrote: Hey! welcome to the fourms =3 I hope you have a good time. ( I know I am! )

Thanks Grin
Hmm.. I think because of you I'm going to change my font =P

(edit)- nvm I like this font =/
sam it me well you rember we were playing with my metal fight beyblade like 1 hour ago XD but yay you fainlly made an account nice name dude
That combo doesn't seem so sturdy sorry to say.

But Welcome to Beywiki!
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:14 PM)G Wrote: That combo doesn't seem so sturdy sorry to say.

But Welcome to Beywiki!

erm i need to help him improve it cause he my best freind out side the wiki so ill help him with tht Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:15 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:14 PM)G Wrote: That combo doesn't seem so sturdy sorry to say.

But Welcome to Beywiki!

erm i need to help him improve it cause he my best freind out side the wiki so ill help him with tht Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3

hey charlie!
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:18 PM)lol Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:15 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:

But Welcome to Beywiki!

hey charlie!

hey dude and i made a combo for you just now dude lol ill tell yuo it on msn if you cba to log on so it will help you beat ma zombieJoyful_3Joyful_3 and love your pic dude i need to change mine
Just have the combo posted in the customization forums and we'd be willing to help.
(Aug. 28, 2008  9:21 PM)G Wrote: Just have the combo posted in the customization forums and we'd be willing to help.

i'll do that Grin
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to beywiki have fun here and hope, you learn a lot and share a lot too Smile
aww i thought you were the other sam Unhappy

welcome
(Aug. 30, 2008  4:04 AM)Artie Wrote: aww i thought you were the other sam Unhappy

welcome

hahahahaha so did I

When I saw the usertitle I was like NO WAY

Anyway, welcome! Smile