Hey guys!!!

hey everyone! im sean. im new to this site. im glad i found this site since i used to love beyblades back when the original was on television. i came back just in time, since the new series just released here in the US. i just bought my first metal fusion beyblade yesterday. i had a tough time deciding what one would suite my style, but i ended up getting rock leon. im pretty sure i made a good choice. well thats it for now. hope to make alot of friends with the same interest in blading as me. Smile see ya
Welcome!

Im a fan of R Leone.

Have a nice time!
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO! And yes you made a very good decision as Rock Leone 145WB is considered one of the best defense Beys out there for MFB infact I got my own Rock Leone last Friday also its my first MFB Bey. Anyways Welcome to the site if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Your lucky AbhorEvil, I can't seem to get my hands on an R-Leone, I guess i'll have to wait until tomorrow for the local store to restock.
Serious?!?!?! My local Wal-Mart a ton!!!!! I guess not many people in my area care bout blading. But if you can get your hands on one then youll have a BEASTY blade one your hands. My bro got Storm Pegasis and I got Rock Leone I own him every time. Recently hes gotten harder to beat eh thats what I get for modding his launcher.
I'm sure I'll get my hands on one. In the mean time, I can busy myself with practicing with D-Wolf and S-Pegasus.
Dont bother with Dark Wolf. Sorry but unless you have found a way to make it bomb then I dont see any point in practicing with a blade with the Dark wheel Uncertain
yeah i just got my rock leone yesterday, wal mart had a bunch, so i guess there arent many bladers in my area either ha ha
Yeah MFB bein new in the States no1 really knows that it exists.
Welcome to the WBO
(Jul. 12, 2010  2:33 AM)AbhorEvil Wrote: Dont bother with Dark Wolf. Sorry but unless you have found a way to make it bomb then I dont see any point in practicing with a blade with the Dark wheel Uncertain

*Checks Beywiki*

Lips_sealed DOH! your right, Darkwolf DOES suck T-T. Well, better to have Pegasus than nothing at all right!
hey thanks! you sure do know how to make a guy feel welcomed Smile
What i like most about beyblading is that it brings you many friends from all over the place.
I agree thts also 1 of my favourite things heheh