Hey from downunder

hi I'm brand new here I live in melbourne australia and really missed beyblades from when I was a kid I have a few beyblades from when i was a kid but the're all the very first second or third series so i don't know if thats good or not. I'd like to find out more about beyblades and hopefully play some matches. hopefully theres some other aussies and look forward to getting to know the whole community
Smile
Hey, welcome to the WBO! Smile

There are a lot of members in Australia, especially in Melbourne where a tournament was recently held.

And make sure to check out MFB, if you already haven't.
Welcome to the WBO. Grin
YES! ANOTHER MELBOURNE BLADER! Welcome to the WBO! I hope you have a wonderful time here on the WBO Joyful_3
wow thats awesome do any of you know of any meetups or upcoming tournements in melbourne?
(Oct. 28, 2009  12:55 AM)Aqua Wrote: Hey, welcome to the WBO! Smile

There are a lot of members in Australia, especially in Melbourne where a tournament was recently held.

And make sure to check out MFB, if you already haven't.

sorry whats MFB?
do you mean metal fight beyblades?
(Oct. 28, 2009  7:21 AM)Robsta Wrote: wow thats awesome do any of you know of any meetups or upcoming tournements in melbourne?

I don't think there are any scheduled meetups or tournaments atm but I think some Melbourne members were planning on organizing another one sometime soon.

Here are all the Melbourne-related threads and the Australian Members: Check In! thread.

(Oct. 28, 2009  7:21 AM)Robsta Wrote: sorry whats MFB?
do you mean metal fight beyblades?

Yea Wink
Chyeah! Another Melbourne blader XD

Welcome Smile
YESS!!! MORE MELBOURNE BLADERS! Welcome!
sweet thx guys can't wait to vs someone got no one to pratice with Unhappy
its great to see lots of aussies here too (especially peeps from Melb)
oh and im ordering an MFB now lol
(Nov. 03, 2009  7:34 AM)Danielman Wrote: im with him...

this is my friend i got to join btw say hi daniel
and make your own introduction Angry