Hey from Me

Tongue_out
Hey there fellow fans, I like to say wow I really didn't think this site would still be alive after all this time, I am Rex or Rexzooly, I am a old gamer of the 2000's so plastic was all the rage of the blades, also I used the Mag and HM version, and have somewhere a Metal Blade, but the older style is still my best style, I also used to have a full metal version made from a chines company was a nice blade.

I no longer blade and I was going to set up a website and battles for the older bladers but things messed up, been a adult comes first in life lol

I been keeping my eye out on the world of Bey and well I really have to say its going strong and the older style blading I was shocked to see how many have come back, I seen many sites now reselling the classics.

Anyway just wanted to say Hello and hope you all enjoy yourself.
Welcome to the WBO. You might want to checkout the buying/selling thread if your looking to get new or old stuff or sell it. Also we do have plastic/hms tournaments. IF you need anything feel free to message me.
Thanks for the reply, I think my next blade will be a custom made one a metal bladed based on the old version ones. Sadly the company I wanted to used closed down making a custom mold for a BB should not be that hard just the money Smile

And that's if I can find a reason, the UK and US many older bladers are now just forum posters on sites like this or gave up fully, sad as it really did bring people together.

And thanks if I never need anything I sure will Smile
Welcome to thewbo. Read the rules and have a great time!
(Jan. 21, 2012  1:07 AM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote: Welcome to thewbo. Read the rules and have a great time!

Not to be funny but I don't need a PM and then a user telling me to read the rules Smile but thanks for the welcome, hope to see you about Joyful_2