Hey everyone,nice to meet you!

I just found this forum,and so far,it seems great.It certainly brings back memories...I remember when I used to play with those beyblades with my classmates a few years ago...I actually was the best in my class at this XD Anyway..As the title says,nice to meet you! Grin
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Have you heard of the New Metal Fight Beyblades?
Quote:Have you heard of the New Metal Fight Beyblades?
Well..I kind of heard of that,from this forum.Anyway I made a big break from watching Beyblade,since no one in my country is interested in it..I still have to watch episodes from the first series.
(Mar. 21, 2009  2:15 PM)Olfeea Wrote: Well..I kind of heard of that,from this forum.Anyway I made a big break from watching Beyblade,since no one in my country is interested in it..I still have to watch episodes from the first series.

What country are you from?
Nonetheless, welcome to the WBO!
only if you came sooner you could have been the 1000 meber anyway welcome
welcome hope you have fun and learn alot
Firstly,thanks for the warn welcome,everyone!
Quote:What country are you from?
Romania.
Welcome to WBO, have a fun time here.
Welcome to the WBO! You may be our first Romanian member.
Thanks everyone!
Quote:You may be our first Romanian member.
I think I am.I mean,most definitely.Judging on how 'interested' in beyblade the people here are.To them,it seems like something totally,and I mean totally childish.When they stopped showing beyblade on TV anymore,it all ended.Just because they are too lazy to go on youtube and watch the episodes in english.Of course,for them,even learning english is hard >.>' I don't say I'm the expert in english,but at least I can watch most movies without romanian subtitles.
Alright,sorry for going off-topic,I just wanted to rant a bit.
Beyblade's been dead in the rest of the world since 2005, so ...
Nice name and welcome to the WBO. Grin Hope you can get some friends interested with you. Smile
Thanks Rocky.
Quote:Beyblade's been dead in the rest of the world since 2005, so ...
Well,that kind of explains it..kind of..
Welcome to WBO! Stupid

(Mar. 22, 2009  11:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Beyblade's been dead in the rest of the world since 2005, so ...

Not quite, Brad. All of us still love either the game or the show in some way up until now, right? So at the very least it just become a minuscule world for us. Tongue_out