Hey everyone, I'm back

Hi, I am Blader: Kenny who was on this forum and was banned because I abuse the battle system and I am so sorry, I really am sorry u guys. I been busy watching Black Blood Brothers and thinking if ideas for a story I want to make but u know how it is, one min u have a idea but then it just pop out of u had

Anyways, I see the poster of Metal Fight BeyBlade and I got to say the new one is better then the last series poster. I now just going to watch the anime and not play the game

hope u all can welcome me back

Oh and if u guys don't know my birthday is April 4th, I am turning 16 year old.
oh welcome back again Smile cnt wait for ur story
...i wonder how long will u stay before getting banned this time Confused
(Mar. 05, 2009  4:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: oh welcome back again Smile cnt wait for ur story
...i wonder how long will u stay before getting banned this time Confused

I'm planing on being good this time but it is up to brad rather or not to banned me, but I do want to stay here to talk about the upcoming anime Metal Fight BeyBlade and of course share my story's with all of the members here
Wow.................wasn't expecting that. Uh, welcome. Confused
Well that's only two of us. God knows what the others will say. XD But I'll try not to judge you being as I've never actually met you before. ^^;

EDIT: Actually weren't you Leo Agressive as well? I lose track of all the multi-accounts.......ugh whatever. Tired
(Mar. 05, 2009  4:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well that's only two of us. God knows what the others will say. XD But I'll try not to judge you being as I've never actually met you before. ^^;

EDIT: Actually weren't you Leo Agressive as well? I lose track of all the multi-accounts.......ugh whatever. Tired

Yes I was
yes he was. and he was someone after that too. so thats the second after leo agressive.
i believe everyone will welcome him here. and brad didnt bann him untill now so i think he will stay. untill he does something bad again.

btw kenny did u notice the carp system?
a whole system is based on you. ur a legend in the forum
Ryugua BB Ruler.
Welcome back, I guess, To and Blader:Kenny Back in the same week Chocked_2
(Mar. 05, 2009  6:40 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Oh damn. Grin

and what does that mean?
(Mar. 05, 2009  5:33 PM)Giga Wrote: To and Blader:Kenny Back in the same week Chocked_2
wich is good. i really like both of them Smile
now the wbo will be a lot funner!
(Mar. 05, 2009  6:45 PM)Black Blood Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2009  6:40 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Oh damn. Grin

and what does that mean?

Just surprised was all. Grin