Hey everyone! Here I am

Hey guys!
My name is Zack/Zacklaus. I thrive for Beyblade. I am actually backtracking to the plastic saga because I just finished my entire Metal saga and Zero-G collection, including WBBA limited and other limited beys and parts.
I am 21 from Windsor Locks, CT. I have already been talking to a few users and this... this is the place I feel most at home.
I figured it's time to take it to the next step!
I want to make friends here, definitely attend ANY tournament I can, but most of all, I want to be here to be with fellow bladers.
No matter what power anyone has on this thread, mod or admin, noob like me lol We all have one thing in common, and that, that is our love for Beyblade!
I would love to get to know each and every one of you, and I will tell you, I'm here to stay.
I don't plan to cause or start problems, I am here to find others like me.
I recently finished collecting all of the metal saga and Zero-G beyblades. Right now, I am backtracking to the plastics, and anxiously awaiting the back to back preview this Saturday of Shogun Steel. I don't know about you all, but I was not expecting something like, Destroyer Dome, i.e., to air so fast!
All I can say is, I hope we can make some friendships, I want to enter as many tournaments as possible with you guys, and I have tons and tons of spare parts that I AM, willing to just give away.
PM me a list of things you need, and I WILL, help you out.
I hope everything goes over well, because this, this forum, these events... It has been a long time dream of mine that I really want to make happen!
I promise to obey the rules, and if people do want to react negatively towards me, that is fine, I get it. But I will ignore that or those people instead of continuing to argue back and forth.
Life is too short for us to be hateful, I think, and we are all unique here having that one awesome, and addicting, thing in common. Beyblade =)
Welcome to the WBO! Seems like you're an awfully serious blader! That's great! I'm sure you're going to love this site!
Thanks a lot, it is well appreciated!
It is really hard to find good forums without trolls lurking, smack talking.
But in my heart, I believe, that this, is where I belong =)
Definitely add me to your buddy list once you get to know me more or if you just want to be friends.
It means a lot to me for someone to respond in that kind of way.
I will tell you this, compared to Kongregate.. Not a forum where I belong lol
Welcome to the WBO!!! Have FUN!!Grin
Make sure to read the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
First thing I did! Trust me, I will have no problem following the guidelines of a forum where I feel the most comfortable. It was a pleasure meeting you ryukiba, I appreciate your welcome to the max. Life Destructor time Wink haha
Holy Clear Wheels! You own the entire MFB collection? As in every single beyblade?

Gosh... Well, Welcome to the site!! Someone with that many parts could seriously excel at this sort of thing Wink
Welcome to the WBO you seem like you are very calm and collected and this site could use a little more people like that.
HA! Holy Clear wheels. I love that. But, yes, as far as I know every metal saga bey is in my possession. All limited edition beys, bey parts.
But, I will admit, there are a decent handful of beys I am missing. HMS is my weakness lol The bearing core just grabbed me though.
But, unlike most you lucky bladers, I have ZERO, plastics.
So that is my new mission... Going.. backwards lol
I have a lot of duplicates of a lot of "rare" beys. I'm excited to start trading and doing giveaways. I just want to settle in here first and make sure that no one has, let's say, a "hurtful," side. No one wants to deal with that on forums =/
But so far, so good. The first five people I meet have been very nice. And I am glad to say that I can add you to the list. I admire the welcome and being humble from you.
It's the little things in life bro =) So thank you. I feel very welcomed here. The only forum where I feel I belong. Unfortunately, I've been through a dozen pathetic forums (non-Beyblade related).
I have, however, used this forum in the past for top tier combinations and info. It's about time I joined!

See? Stormscorpio. Another person who has made me feel welcome here. I feel it that this is the right community for me. Nice words can speak much louder than actions =)
Wow, you should post pics in the collection topic! You'll get a face for it Smile

Anywho, If you're interested in tourneys, check this out. It's the closest one to you I believe.

NY holds tourneys sometimes, and if you were willing to drive down to Maryland for a Saturday you might hit a few there. Wink
Ah dude that's sweet! Thanks man, that is a lot of help. I was definitely going to get going on my collection pictures soon I just don't know my way around too too well. Like, where do I put them? And what are faces? lol See, lost and confused haha
But I really want to hit tournaments more than ANYTHINGGGG. Again, much appreciation for the link.
Plus if I go to the tourneys then I guess there would be eyewitnesses to my top tier collections, collections in general, etc.!
So thanks a lot for that brother. Hopefully you wouldn't mind being on my buddy list?
(Aug. 15, 2013  2:42 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO you seem like you are very calm and collected and this site could use a little more people like that.
I agree with SS1. There are too many people like me on this site. I have a little too much energy, but that just makes my launch stronger!

Getthespins, here are some questions I would like you to answer:
Can you really write with Big Bang Takafumi 1403GPEN? Does Big Bang Takafumi have good balance with that tall track and bottom?
How does Big Mac 320YEN taste( if you tried to eat some of it)? Is that bey even edible, or is the burger part all plastic/metal?
What are some good combos you found with these beys? Will you please share them?
I look forward to hearing your answers since you have EVERY MFB BEY!

Btw, welcome to the WBO's big happy family. I hope you have fun here Smile
Haha. I get it. It's ok. I am in no way offended by your opinion. It is yours alone =)

i apologize, I do not have the April Fools edition of Big Bang

I'm not trying to brag. I would like people to know that I have the full collection and am willing to trade or giveaway. I wouldn't waste money on gimmicks and fakes. So please stop. I was starting to like this forum.
It's ok. Just gorilla-glue a pen on the bottom of Big Bang Pegasis and you can continue talking about your awesome collection XD
Smell that? I think it might be... jealousy?
I just collect the beys I need for tournaments, not for collecting. My younger self probably wants to shoot me for saying that. I used to have all the Metal Fusion beys, then broke/sold/traded the ones that didn't benefit my competitive blading.
WELCOME TO THE WBO!

Its great having new people like you, its amazing!

If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to PM me! Everyone here will gladly help you!

WELCOME!
Thank you much! It means a lot. Apparenty Bazooka isn't too happy with my presence but I really don't care lol Thank you for being a decent person my man

@Bazooka. I am moving to South Carolina in about a month.. so, I will make sure to show at your NC Tournaments ; ) Watch out []=={}:::::::::::::::::::>, mine's bigger hehe

Bazooka, my appologies for not answering your last post. It took me two years and a lot of money to find every metal bey. And 75% have unique/different tracks and tips. I am not just a collector. If you read, I want in on the tournaments. Just be sure to read everything someone rights before you try to humiliate and troll. That is all =)
I have no intentions to troll anyone on this site. I apologize if you think my posts are sarcastic. I'm sincerely welcoming you to the community. I enjoy your presence! I like all bladers new to WBO! But if it's a rivalry you want, watch this:
[]=={}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
I hope to see your Bey Spirit when we meet!( I swear there's no sarcasm in this post, or any of these posts).
(Aug. 15, 2013  3:21 AM)Bazooka Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2013  2:42 AM)stormscorpio1 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO you seem like you are very calm and collected and this site could use a little more people like that.
I agree with SS1. There are too many people like me on this site. I have a little too much energy, but that just makes my launch stronger!

Getthespins, here are some questions I would like you to answer:
Can you really write with Big Bang Takafumi 1403GPEN? Does Big Bang Takafumi have good balance with that tall track and bottom?
How does Big Mac 320YEN taste( if you tried to eat some of it)? Is that bey even edible, or is the burger part all plastic/metal?
What are some good combos you found with these beys? Will you please share them?
I look forward to hearing your answers since you have EVERY MFB BEY!

Btw, welcome to the WBO's big happy family. I hope you have fun here Smile

(Aug. 15, 2013  3:32 AM)Bazooka Wrote: It's ok. Just gorilla-glue a pen on the bottom of Big Bang Pegasis and you can continue talking about your awesome collection XD

No sarcasm Bazooka? come one
Hahaha!!!XD it's funny Bazooka's showing “sarcasm!!” But why? It is kind of rude?_?
[!=={}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::​:::::::::::::::::::::::: \
[!=={}:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: /
rawr

You would be surprised how rude people can be because they think the internet gives them an ad hominen of some sort. Plain tu tuque
I'm really serious about those posts! I swear on the sweet mother of Arceus that i'm sincerely welcoming you! My overflowing energy and BeySpirit give me those weird ideas like glueing a pen to Big Bang...
Then why say something about me continuing about my amazingggg collection? I do agree you were kind of rude about it. It was uncalled for by what you said

Nevermind. I'm just going to stop this
Because I respect the belongings of others, I don't envy them. I'm really serious. I would have told you if I was really using sarcasm. The only post that I was a little sarcastic was the one where I asked those questions about Big Mac 320YEN and Big Bang Takafumi.
I honestly think everyone's bey collections are amazing, and if you want me to tell you how each collection is amazing in a different way, then I'll tell you. Each blader uses their collection in a different way and discovers different ways to use their beys. Other bladers use the original bladers' beys' blading ideas, then those bladers discover even more ways to blade. Each blader thinks of different ways to blade and use their collection, which makes every blader different in some way. Since Getthespins has collected every bey in the MFB series, his collection is especially interesting. With all those beys, your possible customizations and skills with each bey combo are almost unlimited! Who knows how many different amazing ways to blade Getthespins has discovered with his beys! The combination of a blader and their bey collection is a part of what makes every blader different. I've seen different blading styles in everyone I've battled. That's what makes blading lots of people so fun.
And this is why I think your collection is one of the most interesting and amazing collections I've ever heard of.
Bazooka and I had a misunderstanding. Yeah, he's a smart a**, he might like to put bladers to the test. But what is important, is that he had the gall to step up and apologize to me. I don't want any problems here. My first day and I can count a dozen friends here already. The point being, we are past that pathetic argument. Life is too short, and when we all meet up in person, we share a bond and our blader spirit, although not as powerful as anime, can keep us together. There aren't 100 million bladers in the US, or any individual country (exclude Japan please). We are warriors, not online bullies. It is time we all get along.

"Clay was fiilled in the shell at the Heian period time (year 794), And there was play which a child turned with the string. The name is called Beigoma."

That, is the origin of Beyblade. It has been around since our ancestors were merely thoughts. Let us keep this tradition strong, in this, technologically advanced era, instead of fighting!
We have taken what is like the "Baseball" of Japan, and brought it to our shores.
This is what I am about. The legacy, carrying it, and passing this down to our future children.

There is no room for fighting here. Bazooka and I are grown, mature. It was resolved as mature adults. I cannot tell you enough, how much I anticipate meeting some of you in person, and making friends with you on this forum. Time heals everything, time passes, everything heals. So, for the Spirit inside us all...
Let's get this legacy going!!