Hey, everyone.

Hey everyone,

I'm 12 years old, here's a rough description:

Height: around 4"9ft
Weight: A little over 40Kg
Hair: Brown, about neck length.

I'm a little childish most of the time, but I'm probably one of the more mature children you'll find on the internet. I play Bey Blades for fun, and I don't care if I win in tournaments, or if I even ENTER tournaments, it's just some good old fun.

Some of my favorite things to do are just to work with things, like my guitar, or fiddling with settings on my computer, or even just designing a new Bey Blade combo.

I only have fake Bey Blades at the moment, thanks to an uninformative E-Bayer, but I'll be trying my best to get new, REAL ones as soon as possible.

Thanks heaps for reading my intro, I hope to see you in the forums someday.
welcome to wbo Smile where abouts are you from?
Welcome to WBO!
Where abouts you from ? Smile You should get into the new Metal Fight Beyblades ! Grin
LOL sorry, forgot to include that. I'm from Adelaide, South Australia. I'm sure I'll love it here, and I'll try and get into the Metal Fight Blades, but they've stopped selling Blades here for the time being, at least... I'll try my best, though. Grin
Woo ! I'm an Australian to! haha Great to have ANOTHER asutralian beyblader here.
Welcome to the WBO! Grin Hope you enjoy it here! Grin
Welcome to WBO! Smile You should check out MFB.
Welcome! They've stopped selling beyblades pretty much everywhere in the world unless you live in East Asia. Pinching_eyes_2 But the MFB are still easy to buy, there are a number of websites that you can buy them from. Grin
Auzzie auzzie auzzie, Oi Oi Oi!!! Grin welcome!
Welcome Grin You seem pretty mature for a 12 year old!
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin