Hey everyone

How's it goin'? Long time Beyblade fan, and a new Beywiki supporter here. This site is fantastic. The members are helpful, and the staff is very polite and respectable.

Anywho, I still have a few of my old plastics from when I was younger. However, I'm primarily an HMS collector now, so if you have any new or used blades you'd like to sell, I'm your guy Grin I'm currently looking for the latter releases like Shining God MS or Bloody Devil MS. Also tryin' to grab any Dragoon or Dranzer MS/MF/UV.

Alrighty, guess I'll tell you guys a little bit about myself. The name's Andrew, and I'm a Thrash/Progressive Metal musician, currently recording a studio-produced album under the name Anchored Cross. Audio engineer Paul Tavenner is mixing/mastering it. Some of my major influences include Megadeth (earlier Thrash works), Exodus, Overkill, Testament, and Bonded by Blood (local band gone international). If you'd like to hear some of my works, feel free to visit my MySpace at: http://www.myspace.com/anchoredcross

If anyone would like to chat or somethin' just send me a P.M. Catch you guys later!
Nice intro, and welcome to Beywiki!

Don't be afraid to ask any of the staff (or other members) for help, if you need it!
Wow, nice intro. Welcome to Beywiki Smile
Welcome!!
and Hope you find the HMS blades your looking for Tongue_out
A rocker who like Beyblade still? Awesome!
The only thing I'm wondering is have you ever gone to any Beyblade boards before?
Welcome to Beywiki Smile
Welcome to Beywiki!

Haha, please tell me if you find any Shining God MS anywhere, I am still looking for one!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, haha.

(Sep. 24, 2008  12:43 AM)G Wrote: The only thing I'm wondering is have you ever gone to any Beyblade boards before?

Nope, although I have seen a few here and there while searching for blade sellers.

(Sep. 24, 2008  12:55 AM)Kei Wrote: Haha, please tell me if you find any Shining God MS anywhere, I am still looking for one!

Will do XD

YJA was auctioning off 7 Random Booster Act 5's for around 2,500 yen, but I couldn't register an account with Rinkya because the credit card I used wasn't under my name... Is Rinkya the only way for U.S. citizens to purchase things from YJA?
No, please see the Mail Order Japan topic in the Buy! Sell! Trade! forum.
(Sep. 24, 2008  3:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, please see the Mail Order Japan topic in the Buy! Sell! Trade! forum.

Gotcha, thanks a lot!