Hey everyone.

I've been lurking this site for a few weeks after I had bought my first MF bey, and now decided to join.

I used to have quite a few plastics and 1 HMS that I can't use anymore due to the winder breaking recently. Decided to buy MFBs(or should I say BMFs considering that I'm limited to Hasbro beys) after re-realizing how amazing these things are.

Anyway, this place seems great and, hopefully, I'll be able to find my way to some tournaments.
(Nov. 21, 2010  11:25 PM)RapidShooter Wrote: I've been lurking this site for a few weeks after I had bought my first MF bey, and now decided to join.

I used to have quite a few plastics and 1 HMS that I can't use anymore due to the winder breaking recently. Decided to buy MFBs(or should I say BMFs considering that I'm limited to Hasbro beys) after re-realizing how amazing these things are.

Anyway, this place seems great and, hopefully, I'll be able to find my way to some tournaments.

Welcome to the WBO
Welcome! I'm limited to Hasbro beys too. The worst thing is a lack of good stadium Pinching_eyes_2
Welcome to the wbo!
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
(Nov. 21, 2010  11:29 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote: Welcome! I'm limited to Hasbro beys too. The worst thing is a lack of good stadium Pinching_eyes_2

I hear that. The worst part is the paint.