Hey everyone!

Poll: Vote for your favorite plastic beyblades!

Dragoon
8.11%
Draciel
10.81%
Driger
16.22%
Dranzer
10.81%
Strata Dragoon
5.41%
Wolborg
10.81%
Hopper
5.41%
Galeon
5.41%
Trypio
5.41%
Zeus
2.70%
Black Dranzer
13.51%
Cyber Dragoon
5.41%
Total: 100% 37 vote(s)
Hey,
I may be new here, but not to beyblading! It is my absolute favorite pasttime activity, besides buying more! I'm 14 and find the plastics a little more exciting than the new Metal Fight, but hey, that's just me! My favorite Beyblade is Dragoon S (hint the name), but I like all other blades as well. I'm constantly looking for rare blades, so please, keep me updated!!!! And don't be shy folks, come chat if you like!
hey welcome this place is really cool you should love it here
PM me if you need anything!
Hey Dragoon S, I can see you have nice taste with Beys. If you have time you can search up rare beyblades thread.
Hey, thanks Flames150! I'll be sure to place that at the top of my "Bey" to-do list!
Hey, What's a buddy list? Is it something where you can have friends? If so, who wants to be mine?
Hey, welcome to the community
Welocome to our awesome community , and in order to access your buddy list you have to gon on your settings.And I'll be your friend.
same here ill b your friend if you want
Wow! I feel real welcome here! Grin By the way, does anyone know any good signatures I could use besides the standard "GO DRAGOOOOOOON!" one?
welcome and ill be your friend too if you like
Welcome to WBO!
Nice to see the poll there on an introduction thread lolz Smile

I know your gonna have some fun here hehe Smile and I'll be one of your friends too, looks like you got many Smile
Welcome the WBO Smile
Welcome to the WBO!!! Hope u enjoy it here. PM if u need any advice or have questions.
Welcome to the WBO!
This is the coolest place ever! It's nice to be around so many people who love beyblades as much as I do! There are also so many neat things Wink