Hey everybody!

Thought the game was dead...maybe because myself and my younger brother are the only ones who play...but it's not! Thankfully I found this website.

I'm looking to get back into things. Any advice on what equipment (2 tops, launchers, stadium) to start with?
Tornado Balance is a good stadium to start with.
Driger S, Galeon, Bistool can do well uncustomized. Driger S is IMO the best blade to start out with. You can get a feel for endurance and attack types. Because the type of movement you get depends on your launch it is good to practice your launching techniques. Driger S comes with some of the most useful parts in the game. I think Customize Grip is the best grip to buy.

As for HMS, Death Gargoyle MS (or Dark Effigy MS) is good for the same reasons as Driger S. Wolborg MS is a definite buy. HMS Customize Grip is the only acceptable grip I guess.
Alright definitely thank you for the advice! Are the prices alright if I buy them online? Or is it better to hit up a store?
You can't really find beyblades at stores anymore, sadly........

Welcome btw ^^
jasonresno Wrote:Alright definitely thank you for the advice! Are the prices alright if I buy them online? Or is it better to hit up a store?

If you want to buy anything at a decent price, learning to use Yahoo! Japan Auctions is a good idea. Check it out in the Buy! Sell! Trade! forum.
I really second Galeon and Driger s. even Dranzer s (my first one).
I woulds say any stadium you can find get it.
good to see yet another vet