Hey beybladers. :)

Hey, my name is Harry. I live in the UK and i recently got back into Beyblades. My fave blades are Master Draciel, Dranzer V, Dragoon V and Draciel F. I only really know yruahippo because she is my sis, anyway hi. Smile
Welcome to WBO! Are you the younger sibling?
Welcome! Nice to meet you
Welcome. Have fun here.
Welcome =D
Welcome, go to the tournament.....
IMHO I'll annoy you, if I say to you "Welcome to WBO" like everyone? Because of that I say to just:
Hi!
(Dec. 06, 2008  12:09 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Welcome, go to the tournament.....

Thats what I was gonna say lol.

But Hey, Welcome to WBO
Thanks everybody and yeah i'm the younger one of the two of us. I hope to be going to a tournament soon.
LOL sup
Welcome to WBO! Go to SpinOff in London next year! The thread is here: http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-1913.html.
whats up i just got back into beybladeing because my driger g attack was the only blade i hade it got destroyed and did not have a beyblade for like 4 mounths until i got pegasus
oh yeah WRITE BACK IM GETTING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD HERE
i'm called harry too! Grin
name stealer Joyful_3 lol

welome to the WBO, might see you at the tourny?
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:43 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: oh yeah WRITE BACK IM GETTING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD HERE

Why did you have to write something like this...do you know how annoying it is?
(Dec. 16, 2008  8:43 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: whats up i just got back into beybladeing because my driger g attack was the only blade i hade it got destroyed and did not have a beyblade for like 4 mounths until i got pegasus
oh yeah WRITE BACK IM GETTING BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD HERE

Harry is rather lazy computer-wise. Plus I'm always hogging the computer so he doesn't get to come on that much. I'll get him to come on later. XD
Plus don't use so many O's - you hurt my eyes. Uncertain
eer sorry guys but but im so happy to be here and to have a reply
you may see this message on page 2 sorry guys but im so happy to be here and to have a reply
Revolution fire, this is a message board, not a chatroom. Please treat it as such.
Thank You! yes my sis is right i'm lazy and stuff but i will try to come on more.
So... since your so young, when did you start beyblading....