Hey all!

Hey everyone, my names Sam. I'm 19 and live just outside Melbourne, in an incredibly unlikeable place named Ballarat.

I was a huge fan of Beyblades when the show initially aired here in Aus (2002 from memory?) and had quite a number of them myself. They're now lost somewhere in the depths of my shed, and will eventually be rediscovered one day I'm sure.

I discovered this site last night and was surprised at the amount of people still 'active', for lack of a better word, but happy to see I wasn't the only one in the world.

Anyway, I won't ramble on too much or else I'd probably bore you all to death.
Welcome to WBO! Smile There are a lot of Australian members here.

btw, have you heard of MFB?
Welcome to WBO! Have a great tim here!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

That is why we r so active! just read around and youll learn more. Have Fun Here
Oh, yeah I did know about it, the abreviation just never clicked.

Thanks for the link though, the amount of knowledge on this site is amazing.
Isn't it? Hey, If you got any MFB Beyblades then check out the Event topic and see if you got a tourny near you.
Damn, I should be moving to Australia, not New York. Unhappy

Welcome to the WBO! There are like, 20 aussie bladers so you'll definitely have some challenges coming you way. Grin
"ballarat" even sounds unlikeable
^^^ lol
Welcome to the WBO, though. I'm glad that ou've found us. Smile
Welcome to the WBO. Smile
(Jun. 24, 2009  7:00 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Damn, I should be moving to Australia, not New York. Unhappy

Welcome to the WBO! There are like, 20 aussie bladers so you'll definitely have some challenges coming you way. Grin

A lot more then that lol, welcome to the WBO, there are some Melbourne members that are interested in a event there. I will add you to the Australian list Grin
Welcome to WBO Smile sooo many aussies Confused lol
Welcome! Hey your living in Ballarat? That's really close, I'm in Melbourne too!
(Jun. 28, 2009  2:40 PM)MS-Ash Wrote: Welcome! Hey your living in Ballarat? That's really close, I'm in Melbourne too!

I don't pride myself on living in Ballarat.. but yes, I do Tongue_out.

What part of Melbourne are you from?
hmmm I should go down to melbourne someday.
So, in Ballarat, do you still find gold?
Not to the extent it was back in the old days. They put small gold pieces into the rivers for people to get, but they aren't worth all that much.
Hey man, Welcome.

Im closer than you think I am, seriously, I live in Gisborne.