Hey a new guy

I might just be a lil crazy,

and unfortunately when asked who referred me... uuhh... too many people wasn't acceptable. anyways, i hope to get into this again, it's been along time and the event at anime north was great,

hopefully i can meet and go to another event before next year ^^;

edit: yeah i live in canada near toronto as well
thanks man Joyful_3 i hope to get along with everyone Joyful_3[/align]
Hope you enjoy the WBO
welcome to wbo
Hey, welcome to the WBO! I was the person who was hosting the tournament at Anime North on Saturday. We should be having many tournaments around Toronto this summer, so hopefully I'll see you again!
Welcome to the WBO!
Glad to see another Toronto blader, hoping that you'll become one of the "regulars" at the tournaments.
Have fun, also make sure you read the rules and the PM you got when you joined as it has useful information.
Hey there, welcome to the WBO.
(May. 30, 2011  12:16 AM)Kleptoid Wrote: thanks man Joyful_3 i hope to get along with everyone Joyful_3[/align]

We may seem nice, but we aren't too kind later on. We playfully insult each other all the time. Welcome!
Playfully? Speak for yourself, I have an inferiority complex.
Hi everyone! proud to be the member of this great community !! i am Mark from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......
Hey, welcome to WBO
Hey Phil! Glad to see you made it. Smile
WELCOME TO THE WBO!!!!!!!!!!
ya update, (was offline for the summer) I went and moed to vancouver island, allthough i'm planning on spending the summers in onatrio, so i'm still not gone Joyful_3
Welcome to the Wolrd Beyblade Organization!
Enjoy the site,
and have fun ^^
This person has been there for a while, this topic is old. Open your eyes instead of posting and SPAMming.