Hey Y'all

Hey i am Nate. I love to "LET IT RIP" and just have fun!
I love to let it rip to I love my beys and have even picked up a habit of talking to them outside of battle
(Dec. 15, 2017  3:34 PM)Drain Nate Wrote: Hey i am Nate. I love to "LET IT RIP" and just have fun!

Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[Drain Nate]! I hope you have a great time here, on the WBO! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
Welcome Nate!
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:07 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  3:34 PM)Drain Nate Wrote: Hey i am Nate. I love to "LET IT RIP" and just have fun!

Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[Drain Nate]! I hope you have a great time here, on the WBO! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

It wont let me become an organizar. can i please have help?
(Dec. 18, 2017  7:41 PM)Drain Nate Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2017  5:07 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[Drain Nate]! I hope you have a great time here, on the WBO! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

It wont let me become an organizar. can i please have help?

Yes, of course! To first be an organizer you shall need fifty (meaningful) posts, and, be at least thirteen years of age. Once you meet these requirements you shall be able to take the organizer quiz at the end of the "Tournaments" menu. Though you will need to know your stuff on the WBO and it's tournament rules to pass. It is a very lengthy job. Hope this helped!
(Dec. 18, 2017  7:43 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  7:41 PM)Drain Nate Wrote: It wont let me become an organizar. can i please have help?

Yes, of course! To first be an organizer you shall need fifty (meaningful) posts, and, be at least thirteen years of age. Once you meet these requirements you shall be able to take the organizer quiz at the end of the "Tournaments" menu. Though you will need to know your stuff on the WBO and it's tournament rules to pass. It is a very lengthy job. Hope this helped!

Thank you sooooooooooooo much
(Dec. 18, 2017  7:45 PM)Drain Nate Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  7:43 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Yes, of course! To first be an organizer you shall need fifty (meaningful) posts, and, be at least thirteen years of age. Once you meet these requirements you shall be able to take the organizer quiz at the end of the "Tournaments" menu. Though you will need to know your stuff on the WBO and it's tournament rules to pass. It is a very lengthy job. Hope this helped!

Thank you sooooooooooooo much

No problem! Remember to PM me if you have any more questions!
good mythical morning. Is there a way we can become like friends? i would like to be frieneds.