Hey Y'all

My 5 year old son was introduced to Beyblades at his kindergarten and is nuts about them. I had always thought that the winner was random, but I've come to learn that there's a science behind it all, from the weight to the movement to the tip and spin. I've become quite the fan too, much to my wife's dismay. She says I can't buy anymore for my kid but I just had to get the new bursts that just dropped.
[Image: IMG_6073_zpsrbyxmdbb.jpg]
I love this story. Smile Welcome to the WBO!
She said nothing about buying more for yourself did she not? Heheh. Welcome. I wish my parents would realize that it's not random. They refuse to let me buy any more. And in the past two months I've broken at least three blades.
Welcome to the WBO!! You've come to the right place to find out the latest on the new series. Sign up on the map (top of screen) if you and your son would like to find other bladers and events in your area. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything, Burst especially. Happy blading!
Hey Kirbo!

Ha-ha, love the story.

If you have any questions, please PM me! I'm happy to answer any Beyblade or forum questions, or even general talk
Smile
Welcome Kirbo! Dude your an awesome father!

Lol, you should try to get your wife into it.

Anyhow, Im pretty friendly so feel free to shoot me a PM anytime Wink
welcome to the WBO Wink
nice story Smile

if you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me at any time
XD oh my god your story is amazing! Welcome hope you like it here