Hey Who wants to join my team!!

Hey guys me and my friends here are making a team called the Blader33.

Team members: Memvers' Bey:
Mark Joseph Poison Serpent
Ed william Gemios
Renz Dark Wolf

We need anynumber of bladers to join Blader33.
we are in Philipines but anywhere bladers is good.that way we can easily keep the team spreading world wide.We really need your help!!

BLADER33 A GROUP OF STREET BLADERS EARNING BEYPOINTS IS THE EASIEST THING WE DO!!
(Aug. 29, 2010  11:26 AM)BeyMaster33 Wrote: Hey guys me and my friends here are making a team called the Blader33.

Team members: Members' Bey:
Mark Joseph Poison Serpent
Ed william Gemios
Renz Dark Wolf

We need anynumber of bladers to join Blader33.
we are in Philipines but anywhere bladers is good.that way we can easily keep the team spreading world wide.We really need your help!!

BLADER33 A GROUP OF STREET BLADERS EARNING BEYPOINTS IS THE EASIEST THING WE DO!!
i may be wrong but isnt this misplaced??
pare join mo ako dyan oh ang kapartner kong beyblade ay storm pegasis 105rf sali mo ko ^^
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:59 PM)joseph_beyblade Wrote: pare join mo ako dyan oh ang kapartner kong beyblade ay storm pegasis 105rf sali mo ko ^^
Speak English, this is an English message board and we have to understand you.
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:26 PM)DragoonGTX Wrote: I'm new does anyone know what to do
hm, your new
have u read the rules kia-v sent u
it says go introduce your self
then u can make threads
send pm's
and post to threads
but u should realy read the rules before posting
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:00 PM)BeyMaster33 Wrote: dude um i can't actually understand you

me? though my post was clear english....
(Aug. 29, 2010  3:26 PM)DragoonGTX Wrote: I'm new does anyone know what to do
Make your own introduction instead of using BeyMaster33's.
(Aug. 29, 2010  1:00 PM)BeyMaster33 Wrote: dude um i can't actually understand you

what part of his post could you not understand?
Beymaster33, this is where you introduce yourself to the website, NOT some weird team you made!
But anyways, IF YOU ARE new here, welcome
if you read through it carefully, he did introduce himself... and if you read other peoples introduce yourselfs', a lot of them don't only introduce thereselves, its not the first one like this.
sorry Unhappy because he is filipino