Hey WBO

Hello WBO my name is Chris aka Rockstriker0018. I'm 18 years old and I am in college right now. I've just recently gotten back into blading. I got interested in blading when I was little and I started 2 all out of it until recently. My favorite blades are ray striker and rock leone, as you can probably already tell. I am busy, but I will try to get on the site as much as possible. If you want to know more about me, send me a message.

-Rockstriker0018
Nice to meet you RockStriker0018! Welcome to the WBO!!

I am DefStamina88 (not a popular guy). I live in North Carolina and will be moving to West Virginia in June (which reminds me, where do you live?) I have 56 beys and 5 stadiums.

If you are looking for combos with the beyblades you have, go to the "Build Me a Combo" thread. They can help you there. If you have any questions, ask some of the other members or go to the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread. If you'd like to compete in tournaments, looks at the "Official Events" forum and see if any are going on.

Hope you enjoy your stay here and make plenty of friends! Smile
Welcome to World Beyblade Organization, Rockstriker0018, make sure you know some one in here...
(Dec. 17, 2011  10:20 PM)Rockstriker0018 Wrote: Hello WBO my name is Chris aka Rockstriker0018. I'm 18 years old and I am in college right now. I've just recently gotten back into blading. I got interested in blading when I was little and I started 2 all out of it until recently. My favorite blades are ray striker and rock leone, as you can probably already tell. I am busy, but I will try to get on the site as much as possible. If you want to know more about me, send me a message.

-Rockstriker0018

Welcome to the WBO, Chris! Enjoy your stay here, and make sure to read your welcome PM! Follow the rules, and definitely don't break them! PM me if you have any questions.

Hi and welcome to WBO,Chris!If u have any questions feel free to PM meSmile
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here. dont forget to check out the selling threads if u want buy some beys!