Hey! New Bladers from Chicago.

Hey everyone. Well me and my brother are new bladers from Chicago.
We'll be using the same account because i guess it'll be easier for the both of us.

My name is Thomas && i'm 20 years old. EHHHH i'm old as blehhh. lawl.

My brothers name is Jerald and he is 11 years old.

We've been kinda blading for a while, just on and off for a couple of years now; somewhat. We're kinda into the same things, i watch a lot of anime and i have been for a couple years now and he's been into it and all now too with him being young and all. I mean you all know how it goes. lol.

Lately my brother has seriously been into it a lot and we've been blading against each other.

I myself have a DragoonG blade i think it is?
&& my brother has like 3 blades; Roller, Draunzer, && Wing-A? LAWL.

I'd post some pics but i don't know how you guys feel about that stuff here and all since i haven't seen any pics on the site also.

I'm still kinda new to this stuff && he is somewhat also.

But hello everyone!
hi there welcome i kno u will lik3 it here
Hello, welcome to the WBO! Please add yourself to the MAP at the top of the page, then look for events in your area, and make sure to check out METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE!
Also, go ahead and post some pics, they are everywhere, don't be shy!
Hey, welcome to WBO! And don't worry, your not too old, a lot of members here are around 16-20 and even older. It's fine to post pictures just make sure their not like massive or anything lol
I hope you guys enjoy it here though and learn a lot Smile

btw have you heard of MFB?
Welcome to the WBO!!!
You should check out this event, it's pretty close to you, check with me if you can make it. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Laporte-...March-28st
Also, have you heard of MFB?
Hey, one of our staff lives in Chicago! I'll be sure to mention this to him.
Whoa, thanks for all the welcomes. Such quick replies. haha. This site must be bumpn xD

I looked at the map but their aren't any members by me. Awwww shucks =(
Except Syznthenizer? Sorry haha. Just browsed really quick and didn't catch the name correctly.

I' talked to my brother about going to the tourny in Kansas. Seems like a cool gift for him since his 12th birthday is on July 18th and the tourny is the 10th - 12th. I'll be posting in that thread in a bit FragBait.

I actually don't think i'll be able to make it to that tournament Pichuscute. I just started a job and I'll be busy that weekend. ++ it's when i get my 1st paycheck so i'll be buying a car as well. Hence me going to the tourny in Kansas.

&& no i haven't heard of MFB.
You guys care to elaborate?

Here are some pics of our blades; blahh. I bet they aren't up to par with you guys. ++ their pretty old and beat up since we got these a while ago.

[Image: IMG_0243-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0254-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0255-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0256-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0257.jpg]
Metal Fight Beyblade (MFB) is a new beyblade series that was released in Japan in August 2008. Here's an article from beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

Just read the topics around the forums and you'll learn a lot more about it.
Ahhhh, we can always reschedule, since we have like noone going at the moment, besides the dude in laporte and me
(his friend and my bro, too). If your not interested, though, since it is so small, it's fine.
Thanks again for the welcomes. pictures are up. blehhh. haha.

(Mar. 23, 2009  3:04 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Ahhhh, we can always reschedule, since we have like noone going at the moment, besides the dude in laporte and me
(his friend and my bro, too). If your not interested, though, since it is so small, it's fine.

It's cool. We'd still be interested. you guys can reschedule if you want, it's up to you guys. We wouldn't want to hold u guys up. We can always come down their if you guys want to plan something else. how old are you guys [if you don't mind me asking that is]? Would you guys want to come with us to the Kansas meet if possible? lawl.
Can't go that fair(parents wouldn't approve, I assume) =/ I'm 16, my bros 14, and I believe Kai12 and his friend are 15/16. I'll talk to my dad and Kai12 about it, though, cuz I would like to come.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome! Grin I hope you can get to some tourneys at some point. Sounds like you have a bit to learn but that's what the wiki is for. Wink