Hey Im New

Hey Everybody I'm New!
YA know That My Favorite Bey Blade is StormPegasis
Hey, Welcome to WBO Smile
Storm Pegasis seems like it will be a good blade and prbly will be one of my favs.
how can storm pegasis be your favourite beyblade when it's not even out yet
(Feb. 08, 2009  9:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: how can storm pegasis be your favourite beyblade when it's not even out yet
HE LIKES THE PRETTY COLOURS~!

Dur. Colour makes all the difference in battle. Geeze, don't you know anything about Beyblading, Brad?

Welcome to WBO. We don't bite on the first date, we swear. (No promises about the second)
(Feb. 09, 2009  12:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2009  9:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: how can storm pegasis be your favourite beyblade when it's not even out yet

Dur. Colour makes all the difference in battle. Geeze, don't you know anything about Beyblading, Brad?

Welcome to WBA. We don't bite on the first date, we swear. (No promises about the second)

But the colours of Storm Pegasis is still unknown Confused lol But dude I think you just scared him away...jks And I think you meant WBO Wink
Hey! Welcome to the WBO. Hope you are active!
(Feb. 09, 2009  12:29 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2009  12:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote:

Welcome to WBA. We don't bite on the first date, we swear. (No promises about the second)

But the colours of Storm Pegasis is still unknown Confused lol But dude I think you just scared him away...jks And I think you meant WBO Wink
Totally what I just said.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
wazzup ill join u on being fresh out of the box
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome... To (Brads) World Grin

Welcome to the WBO, where do you live?
I have Saw it online on some beyblade site my bro showed me
Which website did you see it on? Chocked Because the full image of Storm Pegasis isn't even available yet.
Welcome to WBO!! ~And all that other normal introduction response kinda stuff~
thnx a lot Wink
looks like your a wii60 fan
(Feb. 09, 2009  9:12 PM)Giga Wrote: Welcome... To (Brads) World Grin

Welcome to the WBO, where do you live?
I live In Indiana Where do u live
Its just owning both the Wii and the xbox 360.
oh i thought it was the xbox 360 and the Wii mixed together
(Feb. 12, 2009  3:14 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Which website did you see it on? Chocked Because the full image of Storm Pegasis isn't even available yet.
i dont know ask Pichuscute he is the one who showed me
Hello to my self

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)